CFCnet Member

Profile Information

Previous Fields

• Team
    Chelsea
  1. Transfer Talk Topic

My take is. If not Tuchel then who?
  2. Leeds United 0 Chelsea 3

One team has Arteta, the other team has Conte. Who will do best if they are able to attract the players they want? Seems pretty clear to me.
  3. Transfer Talk Topic

Kounde and Rice with Touchameni solves alot for us. And they are obtainable. Would also love us to sign O.Dembele so we finaly have someone who can take on players.
  4. Chelsea 2 Arsenal 4

If someone told me that was Drogba playing for us now. I would not believe it. No 44 year old is that slow!
  5. Chelsea 2 Arsenal 4

Liverpool fields the same x11 game in game out, 2x a week. And they are running like crazy. Why do we rest so many players against this lot?
  6. Chelsea 2 Arsenal 4

We are in controll, but when they have the ball they are dangerous. Cuz we have no midfield at all. Kante is nowhere, RLC is decent with the ball though!
  7. Chelsea 2 Arsenal 4

Would you meet me on the middle and say. He was the difference between contesting and not?
  8. Chelsea 2 Arsenal 4

How many goals are we gonna gift this rubbish Arsenal team? Jorginho and Kepa, and Kante to Martinelli. Dear God.
  9. Chelsea 2 Arsenal 4

We will win this, but I rather let Arsenal have 4th than United and Spurs. Arsenal will NEVER challenge us for the CL or PL.
  10. Southampton 0 Chelsea 6

We were unlucky, Tuchel missed with lineup. But its not his fault Mendy gifted a goal and Lukaku missed 2 sitters.
  11. Chelsea 1 Real Madrid 3

What is this ref doing... Should add 10 mins then.
  12. Chelsea 1 Real Madrid 3

I'm deadly serious, but I think there is atleast 20 strikers in the PL who are better than Kaku.
  13. Chelsea 1 Real Madrid 3

Inter is hiding the real Lukaku somewhere.
  14. Chelsea 1 Real Madrid 3

Mount doesnt play well without chillwell. James too soon back from injury. Kante was dead, same with AC. A bit on Tuchel this one.