Members_2012
  • Content count

• Last visited

Everything posted by ShedEndMassive

1. Quick Jokes

2. New Kits

pricey, wow
  3. New Kits

Yeah I saw that today. Is it official? It's so... plain. I wish they would remove the "tyres" and just leave it as Yokohama. Would be much better IMO.
  4. Squad Status: 2021/22 Season

Chelsea have accepted a £10m bid from Bournemouth for Asmir Begovic. Shame he never lived up to the same level of good goalkeeping as he did for Stoke.
  5. New Kits

A couple more potentials. I wonder what's taking so long on the official release.
  6. Musical Tastes

Oh damn. RIP :( Glad I got to see Soundgarden play.. they were excellent live. Rock legends. Those are few and far between these days.
  7. New Kits

Possible leak
  8. Musical Tastes

9. Musical Tastes

Not endless but yes there are a bunch. I hate the newer garbage that has come out post 2000's. All sounds generic and doesn't have the talent of times before Youtube and downloading anything you want. Anyway my post was meant to be tongue in cheek. Opinions are like ...... you know the rest.
  10. Musical Tastes

Van Halen Pearl Jam Alice in Chains Stone Temple Pilots Creedance Clearwater Revival Buddy Rich The Eagles Steely Dan Steve Miller Band .................................. Was mostly joking. Just most of the all time greatest bands and best music in my opinion comes from the UK. I also remember reading here someone saying nothing good has come from the states.
  11. Musical Tastes

There's a few good things to come out of the USA. Slim pickings but they are there ;)
  12. Musical Tastes

13. Quick Jokes

14. Musical Tastes

15. Quick Jokes

A penguin takes his car to the shop and the mechanic says he needs an hour to check it out. In the meantime the penguin goes across the street to the 7-11 to kill some time and get an ice cream. Penguins love ice cream, but because he's got no hands the poor little guy gets the ice cream all over his beak. So he goes back to the mechanic and the guys tells him, "looks like you blew a seal". The penguin tells him, "no, that's just a little ice cream."
  16. Musical Tastes

Where did I say he plays bass on every track? He has many albums. Listening to one song and saying I'm OTT is ridiculous. I can tell this isn't for this forum though so I'll move along.
  17. Musical Tastes

kiss my ass you dumb old ****s
  18. Musical Tastes

Yea man.. so so good. I've only just discovered that vid a few weeks ago. Classic metal and rock will never die. It's too bad nothing in these current times have been close to the good stuff of the 60s, 70s, 80s and 90s. I'd love to be proven wrong though.
  19. Musical Tastes

\m/ ( 0 _ 0 ) \m/
  20. Musical Tastes

FlexFM Best underground electronic radio station in UK. Have a listen.
  21. Musical Tastes

Massive tune. Classic UK jungle is mint.
  22. Transfer Talk Topic

Dembele now on his way back to Glasgow after his knee scan.
  23. Transfer Talk Topic

In the past 24 hours I've seen we're in for possibly Manolas, Moussa Dembele (Celtic insist it's for a knee scan that he is in London) and/or Sead Kolasinac.
  24. Transfer Talk Topic

So, back on topic
  25. New Stadium Plans