So, back on topic
  2. New Stadium Plans

3. Non Chelsea: Premier League

Ahhhaaa **** off united
  4. New Stadium Plans

looks ****ing awesome ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
  5. Transfer Talk Topic

emenalo the blind cnut
  6. Just getting my message accross to Mourinho FC fans. Close the thread then. It's useless as far as I see now. He won us some titles and for that I thank him for. He wasn't meant to be the dynasty creator here at Chelsea. Life goes on.
  7. Jose Mourinho is gone. Move the **** on you crybaby bitches. Support Chelsea overall, not the ****ing manager. Jose ****ed up. Couldn't get any wins going. Couldn't get the backing from the players. Getting fines day in and day out for complaining. Move on. CAAARREEFREEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  8. ****ing Emenalo causing all the problems at Chelsea. Emenalo out!
  9. I knew it was Emenalo's (the stupid blind kunt) fault all along.
  10. I think that dumb piece of **** Emenalo should go first. He's the one in charge of all the transfers and loans.
  11. Non Chelsea: Premier League

After a scuffle during the Everton vs. Liverpool game fans started chanting.. "Costa wherever we may be. We hate the famous CFC." Mildly amusing I thought.
  12. Transfer Talk Topic

Awesome news. He'll come good with Chelsea. Have more faith.
  13. West Bromwich Albion 3 Chelsea 0

**** show.
  14. Leicester City 1 Chelsea 3

Drogba is the only weak link right now. Slows everything down.
  15. Leicester City 1 Chelsea 3

Why did Drogba try to first time that? Could've taken another touch. It's too bad we just have Drogba.
  16. Arsenal 0 Chelsea 0

Hopefully we see more of this...
  17. QPR 0 Chelsea 1

That was probably one of the most satisfying wins I've ever seen. Shut those annoying ****ers right up! Suck it QPR. Back to the championship you go.
  18. QPR 0 Chelsea 1

Drogba playing awful all game
  19. QPR 0 Chelsea 1

This ref is the worst for real
  20. QPR 0 Chelsea 1

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA SHOVE IT YOU QPR TWATS!!!!!!!
  21. QPR 0 Chelsea 1

Right... sound muted. Douchebag fans.
  22. QPR 0 Chelsea 1

These boo's are about as annoying as those ****ing vuvuzelas. I hope we don't play these annoying pieces of **** next season.
  23. QPR 0 Chelsea 1

Playing extremely poor.