http://

Profile Information

Previous Fields

• Team
    Chelsea

Recent Profile Visitors

3,562 profile views
  1. Squad Status: 2022/23 Season

I find it curious that Dujon Sterling isn’t in the mix again. I thought he played well last preseason and seemed to have a decent loan at Blackpool. This year, nowhere to be seen.
  2. Transfer Talk Topic

Exponentially…
  3. Following Chelsea's Loans

Harvey Vale has to be the most likely candidate. Been in and around the first team all season, at the right age and seems to be good on the ball.
  4. Transfer Talk Topic

Or Lewandowski goes to Barcelona, Werner reunites with Nagelsmann at Bayern, we buy Martinez and Dybala signs for Inter on a free. Lots of dominoes but could be possible! And that way I think everyone is happy. With the possible exception of xCELERYx! 😆
  5. Chelsea 1 Leicester City 1

Everything we do just seems so telegraphed
  6. It works for Brentford - whether it works for a club in the top 6? Who knows!
  7. Chelsea 2 Wolverhampton Wanderers 2

Which is why I thought Lewandowski would have been the smarter centre forward signing last year. I know some have doubts but I still think he’d be the best fit for our style of play.
  8. Manchester United 1 Chelsea 1

Is this really all we have..?
  9. Chelsea 1 West Ham 0

Finally..! Looks like we know our ratio now. 25 shots for each goal
  10. Chelsea 1 West Ham 0

What do we have to do to score? 21 shots, 3 on target and a stick on penalty saved. Useless…
  11. Kante gives it away again. Goes off about 20 minutes too late
  12. Lord Coe is with the Broughton bid.
  13. Middlesbrough 0 Chelsea 2

As an aside, we can't sell tickets on general sale but do we still have to provide an away allocation for our games?
  14. In section 4 and 6 it sounds to me like we could still theoretically sign Saul as well as recoup money from any purchase obligations/options we had existing prior to today. That money would go on to the books but is ring-fenced until the sanctions are lifted. Player contracts run until June 30th apparently, so contract renewals could be agreed in advance, signed on June 1 and still be legitimate. Assuming the asset freeze is not extended past May 31. Section 9 only applies if Roman Abramovich was looking to benefit personally from the sale, which has already been addressed in his last statement. Any possible sale still comes under Section 6.3 and 7 in my opinion.
  15. Official: Chelsea Sign Edouard Mendy

Happy Birthday to the big man