• Interests
    Chelsea

Previous Fields

• Team
    Chelsea

Recent Profile Visitors

5,634 profile views
  1. European Super League

It was Chelsea fans who stopped this, the protest last night made the board change their minds and it caused a domino effect. Good to save Chelsea saving football, a sport in Liverpool are actively trying to destroy. Liverpool need restrictions or their next attempt to destroy football for their own means might actually succeed. It needs to be a 30 point deduction, transfer ban, ban from the CL.
  2. Non Chelsea: Premier League

Will go straight back down...
  3. Khobar's Legacy

Was he heck, he was overrated and lucky with few hit and hope shots that happend to fly in. He had no skill, tactical knowlegde or positioning and would charge about like a bull in a china shop flying into people. People only rate him because he looked good in a very poor Liverpool side. Put him in the Chelsea squad from 2005-2008 and he probably doesn't even make the first team.
  4. Khobar's Legacy

Yes, this is probably the only solution and what will happen. Looks like my prediction about Liverpool not winning the league is going be correct despite everyone on here saying they would...
  5. Khobar's Legacy

Liverpool are shite
  6. Khobar's Legacy

The team with five PL titles, not the team with a big fat 0
  7. Khobar's Legacy

Luck doesn't come into it, we are a better team. And will they Bollocks win it.
  8. Khobar's Legacy

I said all along that they wouldn't win it despite being miles ahead. Now do people believe me?
  9. Khobar's Legacy

Perhaps he's a Liverpool fan in disguise? He's always defending Liverpool for some reason.
  10. Khobar's Legacy

Told you Liverpool were shite and won't win the league, now does everyone believe me? Won't win another game all season.
  11. Khobar's Legacy

Liverpool won't win it anyway, but if the Corona Crisis continues then the PL will simply have to be cancelled. That would be the only option to stop the spread of the virus.
  12. Official: Willian Departs And Signs For Arsenal

I've always rated Will.I.an as I call him. He was dominante in the CL win and as been a loyal servent for years. I take my hat off to Will.I.an.
  13. Non Chelsea: Premier League

Yes but I made my post when they were losing.
  14. Non Chelsea: Premier League

Liverpool losing by the way. Their fall starts now! Won't win another game all season!
  15. Non Chelsea: Premier League

Fielding an inilegable player? Breaking FFP? Signing players they shouldn't?