• Content count

• Last visited

• Days Won

About OfWolfAndBiggs

• Rank
    CFCnet Member

Profile Information

• Interests
    Football, Metallica, Guitar, F1, Hating Liverpool.

Previous Fields

• Team
    Chelsea

Recent Profile Visitors

3,073 profile views
  1. hey man can you send me the link too xxxxx

2. Transfer Talk Topic

They’re just regurgitating The Sun, although I’m not sure that’s any better.
  3. Transfer Talk Topic

Wouldn’t be the worst deal in the world, that way we can let Willian leave in the summer with a replacement already sorted. We desperately need more goals in the team and Sancho's numbers are good. My biggest worry is the age of our attack: Odoi and potentially Sancho 19, Pulisic 21 and Tammy 22. Perhaps we should keep Willian if he’d accept a reduced role.
  4. Transfer Talk Topic

I’d be genuinely annoyed if we signed Ake, as mediocre as it gets.
  5. Transfer Talk Topic

Very strongly worded statement, the club obviously feels hard done by in this matter. Blatter and a few others may have taken the fall but FIFA is as corrupt as ever. I have to say, many of the names mentioned leave me cold. Chilwell? Zaha?? Especially at the rumoured fees. The lack of quality around these days, combined with the astronomical prices, is hard to accept.
  6. Non Chelsea: Premier League

Please don’t go there Jose! Still one of my favourite people in football, will be painful to see him in charge of that lot. They have a squad well suited to his style though, perhaps he’ll be able to convince some of them to stay.
  7. VAR and Chelsea

Yesterday I was sure it would be used against us, as it already has been whilst being tested. After seeing the decisions in the United, City and Spurs games I’m not so sure. When you have referees like Atkinson who won’t give yellow cards for blatant pullbacks, why should we expect them to get decisions correct even with video? And when you have ex refs like Walton and the cretin Gallagher defending what should be the indefensible, why should we expect current refs to undermine their colleagues? In short it’s a cluster-**** that should be abandoned as soon as possible. Spend the money on completely overhauling the system of refereeing in this country.
  8. Transfer Talk Topic

Hasn’t he said that this is his last season in England and that he wants to go back to his hometown club to end his career?
  9. Media / Press

How depressing, finding football very difficult to appreciate at the moment.
  10. Official: David Luiz Departs For Arsenal

I could understand us letting Cech go there as there were extenuating circumstances but giving Luiz to Arsenal for £8million is ****ing ridiculous. Out second best CB going to what will be a very close rival this season for relative peanuts, he’s easily their best defender now ffs. What are we doing weakening ourselves and strengthening a direct rival? I’m what promises to be a tough season anyway! I really hope the club have adjusted their expectations accordingly.
  11. Transfer Talk Topic

That account looks blatantly fake to me.
  12. Transfer Talk Topic

I agree completely.
  13. Official: Callum Hudson-Odoi Signs New 5-Yearh Contract

He’s not leaving this window at least.
  14. Transfer Talk Topic

That’s Twenty20.
  15. Transfer Talk Topic

Indeed, although looking at the stats posted earlier it seems we got some of his best years. Perhaps injuries have caught up with him? Always seemed to be nursing something, usually his hamstring.