• Birthday 08/23/1986

Profile Information

Previous Fields

• Team
    Chelsea

Recent Profile Visitors

6,445 profile views
  1. Romelu Lukaku returns to Chelsea on a 5 year deal

I agree, somewhere in there is a good player, however, I think his biggest issue is his own ego. He believes he is much better than he is and sadly, his time in Italy only made that worse as he was able to score a large number of goals due to the much weaker opposition for the majority of matches. I just wish we had never signed him. I said it before we signed him, he was never going to be what we needed and it’s proved to be a very very costly mistake.
  2. Romelu Lukaku returns to Chelsea on a 5 year deal

Has he gone yet? Get out of our club and never come back, would be my message to him. Although, I would LOVE us to face him in the CL next season.
  3. Transfer Talk Topic

I think Broja will go to West Ham, I think the club are using it as part of building up a positive relationship with them for when we go in for Rice. I also think he just isn’t good enough to stay and play for us. If he were with us next season I don’t think he’d get much game time at all, as I just don’t think he’s at the right level. I’m sure we’ll insert a buy back clause, but don’t expect us to ever use it.
  4. Transfer Talk Topic

The owner hasn’t been in place for long and we’ve only just got out of our sanctions, so I’m not surprised others are quicker out the blocks than us. We have contracts we need to sort out as well as agreeing a plan as a club (short term and long) and we need to get it right. If no movement from us before July then I’d be concerned, but until then I’m accepting that we normally do our business very quietly and we won’t know much until it happens.
  5. Transfer Talk Topic

So if Kounde is indeed coming to Chelsea, I don’t expect it to be anytime soon… we’d surely want to wait until we can see how the recovery from the operation is going before we go any further.
  6. Transfer Talk Topic

He can have the timing of Lampard, but in our current team the pass will never be made at the right time and that for me is why Sterling isn’t the answer, he’ll just end up another frustrating attacking player we have that doesn’t give us enough goals. We need a proper finisher, who only needs half chances to get a goal and very few of these currently exist, it seems to have gone out of fashion somehow. So the next best thing we need to find is players capable of actually creating proper chances for our attacking players to finish, someone who can put the ball on a plate for them… which is why we should be all over Eriksen. Im not going to claim us signing Eriksen will suddenly make Havertz, Pulisic and Werner be 25+ goal a season players for us, but I would imagine they’d all have a much better season in front of goal with Eriksen in the team.
  7. Transfer Talk Topic

Personally, I wouldn't want Sterling, mainly because of my personal opinion of him as a footballer... I just don't think he's very good. Yes, he has a decent goal return, but I would love to also see these two stats... Goals per goal attempt, I imagine it's a lot of attempts needed per goal and that wouldn't work for us, we don't create enough good chances. How many of his goals have been tap ins? Not saying scoring tap ins makes you a poor player, but again we barely create many good chances in a game, so take away the tap ins and the goal count drops off. I may be wrong on this and it may just be an opinion I've formed and now can't let go of, but he is one of those players who would frustrate me so much if he were at Chelsea. As for Jesus, I'm torn, he's a decent player, but we need goal scorers and he isn't really a top top goal scorer.. 95 goals in 236 appearances, that's about a goal every 2.5 games, which isn't terrible and I know a fair chunk of those would be from the bench, but he is playing in a very good Man City side that scores a lot of goals and that return is not good enough for a striker in that team IMO. My feeling is that neither Sterling or Jesus would solve our lack of goals.
  8. Transfer Talk Topic

Tchouameni and Camavinga... Madrid are in line to replace a very good midfield 3 with another very good midfield 3 at this rate. Can't believe we didn't pull the trigger on Tchouameni last summer, if indeed the rumours are true and instead got Saul in on loan.
  9. Transfer Talk Topic

I know a few others have mentioned him already, but surely we have to be considering making and offer to Christian Eriksen. He is exactly the kind of player we’re lacking, someone who can play that final killer pass and can see things other can’t, just like Fabregas, who we’ve never replaced. If we were to bring him in I think we’d need to move to 4atb, but if we were playing 433 with the players as options in that midfield, I think we’d be so much stronger… Kovacic Eriksen Kante Gallagher RLC Mount Ideally I’d add Rice to that as well.
  10. Transfer Talk Topic

I do agree with a lot of this and I genuinely believe most strikers in world football would struggle to get a lot of goals in this Chelsea team, however, Lukaku is the exact opposite of the type of player that would stand a chance of being successful with us… he’s too static, can’t control the ball in tight spaces and needs it put on a plate in order to get a goal. In answer to the question about who should be our next CF, I’m as stuck as @xCELERYx is. I’m not suggesting he’s the answer, but I do think Tammy would have done better than Lukaku did for us last season. The other problem we have in addition to the lack of a goal scoring striker, is the lack of goals our attacking players give us. Look at City and Liverpool, they have at least 3 players that are going to get them 15+ goals a season and therefore sharing the load… we had 1 player who got 15 goals and that was Luakaku. The likes of Mount, Pulisic, Werner, Havertz and Ziyech have to be chipping in with more goals. Mane, Salah and Jota got 75 goals (in all comps) between them, to reach that total you need to use our top 7 scorers (Lukaku, Havertz, Mount, Werner, Jorginho, Ziyech and Pulisic). Firmino and Minamimo both scored more than Jorginho, Ziyech and Pulisic as well. Man City’s top 4 scorers equal Liverpools top 3 (74). It will be interesting to see what happens to this next season, with Haaland. Interestingly, Mahrez was their top scorer last season, so if he is genuinely on his way out… we have to be making an offer. So, for me, Lukaku is a problem and I would move him on, especially because of his attitude, but we also need to get some of the ‘supporting cast’ to chip in with many more goals than they currently do. Even if we could just get a couple of them to be more consistent in front of goal it would make such a difference. We can have a 30 goal a season striker, but if the next highest scorer is in single figures, it will only make so much of a difference. Drogba was backed up by the likes of Lampard, Anelka, Maloida (even Kalou chipped in fairly regularly). Costa had Hazard, Pedro and William chipping in with goals.
  11. Transfer Talk Topic

Apparently, Tuchel has informed him that he won't be a bit-part player here next season. The flip side to it is that maybe he thinks 'If I can become a regular in this Chelsea side, I may be a starter for England in time for the World Cup'.
  12. Transfer Talk Topic

Absolutely not! I've seen some people say that him and Kante together for France works so well, so we would see the best of him here... except, we no longer see the best of Kante, so I'm not sure that even works anymore. Personally, I think his issues are as much to do with personality and attitude as they are environment.
  13. Transfer Talk Topic

Genuinely don't understand how they're being allowed to operate like this and cannot fathom why players would want to be signing for them at the moment.
  14. It's so easy to forget how young he still is.
  15. Transfer Talk Topic

Makes sense. He links back up with Conte who will definitely be playing with wing backs. As it stands we currently have 3 LB/LWBs, so adding a 4th at this point doesn't seem sensible. Alonso will be sold and I expect Emerson to be back up to Chilwell this season and I'm fine with that.