• Birthday 08/23/1986

Profile Information

Previous Fields

• Team
    Chelsea

Recent Profile Visitors

4,849 profile views
  1. Chelsea 4 Juventus 0

That is a massive blow if he's out for the rest of the season, he is so crucial to how we play at the moment and for as good as Alonso was at the start of the season, I'm not sure he can fill the role Chilwell has been playing. If he is out for the season, do we look to bring someone in, even on loan, in January to at least act as cover for Alonso? Can Emerson be called back? I really hope it's not as bad as feared and that the reports are just people guessing as to the issue based on what we saw. Sometimes something that causes immediate and severe pain can turn out to be not as bad as it may look... sometimes the opposite, so nobody knows until the scans are done.
  2. Reece James

Week in week out he is putting in top performances at the moment and for me he is ahead of TAA and most other RBs in world football right now.
  3. Chelsea 4 Juventus 0

If he's driving then that's very very good news, but I'd be surprised if we were true, purely from not wanting to risk it before getting a scan done. But even if he's been seen limping (without crutches) then that's good news, I was on crutches for a while before being able to put any real weight on.
  4. Chelsea 4 Juventus 0

It's fine, Kepa will get a run in the team and he'll show us how a GK can help get balls into the back of the net!
  5. Chelsea 4 Juventus 0

The only thing I can add to this to try and offer some positivity is that I’ve suffered a knee injury whilst playing football, didn’t fully snap my ligament but damaged it quite badly and my reaction was very similar to Chilwell, it felt like I’d been shot in the knee (I started accusing everyone near me off kicking me), however the difference is that when I tried to stand up, with help, and walk off the pitch, I absolutely couldn’t, I could not put any weight on it whatsoever and so the fact he’s managed to walk/hobble off gave me some hope it may not be as serious as it first looked. Regardless, I imagine he’ll be missing for quite a few games, as we enter the stupidly busy period of the season. Alonso will step up though, he was fantastic at the start of the season and it took Chilwell to hit the form of his life to take his place in the team.
  6. Chelsea 4 Juventus 0

Tuchel said he wanted us to be a team everyone would hate to play… we are that and then some.
  7. Chelsea 4 Juventus 0

I thought we had the complete the performance vs Leicester, I think we may have upped it tonight. What a performance. Reece James is on a whole other level to any other RB in world football.
  8. Chelsea 4 Juventus 0

Hope that isn’t as bad as it looks for Chilwell. I reckon that’s an extended period out, which is bad news for us and gutted for him. Fingers crossed it’s nothing too serious.
  9. Chelsea 4 Juventus 0

We stepped it up a gear, turned it in for 5/10 mins and just blew this Juve team away. What a team, what a manager!
  10. Chelsea 4 Juventus 0

All 3 goals scored by Cobham!
  11. Chelsea 4 Juventus 0

CHO so deserved that tonight. We are so so good
  12. Chelsea 4 Juventus 0

That’s is as pure a strike of a ball as you are likely to see, he is a ridiculous footballer that kid!
  13. Chelsea 4 Juventus 0

Such a shame because he won the ball back so well.
  14. Chelsea 4 Juventus 0

CHO having a good game, seems to be full of so much confidence at the moment, which is making him fun to watch. Ziyech doing well to be fair to him. Great finish from Chalobah and lovely goal saving clearance from Silva, I love our defenders! Need a second to get top spot and probably to kill the game. Might be worth giving Lukaku a decent run out this half.
  15. Chelsea 4 Juventus 0

CHO with another start, which is great and Chalobah keeps his place in the team! Hope we see some minutes for Werner and Lukaku ahead of Sunday.