Sea foot

Members_2012
  • Content count

• Last visited

• Days Won

Everything posted by Sea foot

1. New Stadium Plans

We could always ground share with the spuds new stadium. Sorry...
  2. Mohamed Salah - In and Out!

Absolutely. We bought talented but raw players but gave up on them just as they were showing what they were really capable of. He seemed to get a bad reaction from some on here at the time of signing because it was presumed that he'd been bought as a replacement for our twice man of the season, Mata, which he never was. He was never going to oust Willian at that time but he showed promise even then. Scored a couple and was MotM twice in that first season. I'm gutted that we let them fall through our fingers.
  3. Squad Status: 2021/22 Season

Hopefully Kante as well.
  4. Transfer Talk Topic

Now the fee has been set maybe we could play him a lot more.
  5. Khobar's Legacy

Saido Berahino?
  6. Non Chelsea: League Football.

Accrington Stanley? Who are they? (plenty of us old uns will remember that.)😄 Well done to them. Nice to see new faces moving on up!
  7. Khobar's Legacy

Chatting to my gooner mate at the weekend and he said he would love him there.
  8. Transfer Talk Topic

For the West Ham "fans" We got thrills and shocks, supersonic fighting cocks. Leave your hammers at the box, step inside step inside.
  9. Transfer Talk Topic

Works either way Jane.
  10. Transfer Talk Topic

Welcome back my friends to the show that never ends.
  11. Media / Press

Very very sad. RIP Dermot.
  12. Media / Press

Bye Ray. Very sad. Same age as me.
  13. New Stadium Plans

This will go ahead and it will be awesome. I base this on the same info that everyone else has.
  14. We won the titles without them. We would have won the titles with them in the squad, but we would have been in a better position now with them in the team. Quite easy to understand to me. It's not about a witch hunt for me. As long as the person or persons responsible, at the minimum, learn from this is all that matters now. It happened, don't do it again. Get better football people on the board who can look at it from a better football perspective.
  15. Transfer Talk Topic

I'm not quite so pessimistic as yourself Mr G but I pretty much agree with most of what you say. It seems to me that we bought very well for a few years and got some very good young "green" players. Whoever was responsible for that did very well, whether it was ME or someone else, and they should be applauded. We then seem to lose patience with them and got rid. Whether it was JM or the "board" is moot as it screwed us up royally IMO. We have won two league tiles out of three admittedly but the squad has become stale and we needn't have been in that position.
  16. Transfer Talk Topic

Imagine a squad that included Kante, DeBruyne, Hazard, Salah, Willian, Pedro, Lukaku and Morata. Man C? Pah!
  17. Media / Press

Droy. Give up mate! He spat at someone. Full stop.
  18. Transfer Talk Topic

Look how the fees went sky rocketing when RA first started splashing the cash and teams knew we had money so we ended up paying over the odds. If we had a massive clear out and had to buy big, how do you think other teams would react?
  19. Not being picky or owt but is it throw in or throw on? I've always said throw in.
  20. Quick Jokes

I've just heard that neon exit signs are on the way out! I'll get me coat.🤐
  21. Our inability to take throw ins has gone on (and frustrating me) for years. We could really do with an Ian Hutchinson type with his windmill arms.
  22. Non Chelsea: Champions League

I started watching the game with a completely neutral head on. First half I thought that Spurs played very well and Juve defended magnificently. Having said that, I jumped when Juve scored their second. Wonderful stuff. Can you imagine how good Hazard would be if he had Son's work ethic?
  23. Transfer Talk Topic

What!! Ahead of Bakayoko?😏 Id like to see him as well. As long as fans don't expect miracles from day one Thought he looked as if he was settling in before his nasty injury.
  24. Transfer Talk Topic

Hazard, Willian, DeBruyne, Salah and Pedro. Brilliant. In my opinion it was obvious that DeBruyne was going to be class, Salah was never given a chance. A lot of posters will make excuses to pretend they were right all along but I think we ballsed up with them.
  25. Transfer Talk Topic

You mean someone like Salah or DeBruyne for example.