Sea foot

Members_2012
  • Content count

• Last visited

• Days Won

Everything posted by Sea foot

1. Transfer Talk Topic

Good article. Enjoyed reading that.
  2. I think Barkley is more of a Barkley type player. Let's see how he is used and how he gets on before we write him off shall we. I personally think he'll be ok without being a standout player for us. Exactly what we would hope from a 15 million player.
  3. I was/am fairly ambivalent about him to be honest but now he's hear, I'm going to focus on his plus points and cheer him on. Last year I wasn't keen on him coming but I think it was perceived that he was coming to be a starter . This time it seems different in that he seems to be coming as more of a squad player. Makes me slightly keener.
  4. Welcome Ross. At least you can't be as bad as some are painting you. Prove 'em all wrong.
  5. Transfer Talk Topic

I can't remember much tolerance on these boards when RLC played here previously.
  6. Transfer Talk Topic

We'll have no common sense around these parts thank you very much.
  7. Transfer Talk Topic

Can't say that I'm exited too much about this signing (if indeed it happens) but as the carrion call these last couple of seasons has been about our small squad then boosting our numbers with a home grown English international can't be all bad. IMO.
  8. Quick Jokes

What the actual F***
  9. Ttf does anyone know his correct position. I mean, when Apilicueta first arrived, who knew his best position would be anywhere and everywhere.🙂
  10. Transfer Talk Topic

Average players are going for 60 mil plus these days. If we were to get upwards of 150 mil for Eden, it would accelerate the upward spiral so that getting a replacement would be very difficult. Plus every selling club would know that we've got plenty of dosh and hold us to ransom. The only way it would work is to buy first.
  11. Khobar's Legacy

Exactly Ham.
  12. Transfer Talk Topic

Welcome back James. Not even January and we've f****d up. Nice to know there are still some things one can rely on.
  13. Transfer Talk Topic

Can't argue with that. Would love him to stay but at least we've got the youngster.
  14. Don't let Droy hear you say that.😀
  15. Andreas Christensen

Didn't really know a great deal about him before this season but I am now a huge fan. He seems so much older than he really is. Great addition to the team.
  16. Media / Press

Tongue firmly in cheek there Martin?
  17. Musical Tastes

My sister's first love.
  18. Transfer Talk Topic

I'm with you on this Michael. I'm not convinced that Conte will be gone next season. Could well be wrong but I think he will stay for a couple more years. I know it's reading between the lines but that's all any of us do on here tbh.
  19. Transfer Talk Topic

I agree that Michy's best position is that of super-sub and would love to see him get regular minutes. It can only be good for him to get on the pitch more often. If it goes well he could get a few starts and not be the rabbit in the headlights player that he has been previously.
  20. Books You've Enjoyed Or Would Recommend

Sat through the hurricane on Monday and have been without electricity for a day (on and off all week), water for 2 days and no internet until now. Still, had a good excuse to re-read Neverwhere by Neil Gaiman. Wonderful. Just started to re-read American Gods. Always find something new every time I read his books. Wish I could say the same about this site, I'm just about to jump in and catch up with a weeks worth of CFCnet. Wish me luck.😬
  21. Having an opinion on Tolkien without reading his books eh? Puts some of your views on players in perspective.😉
  22. Following Chelsea's Loans

N Just what he needs then. When he's played for us, he's shown that he has talent but never looked up to speed. A year being played in a team that is working him physically should be the kick on he could do with. IMO.
  23. Khobar's Legacy

Considering that they had McManaman and Owen for the Chelsea game, could we expect Pat Nevin and Graham LeSaux to be on the panel tonight. Yeah, right!
  24. Transfer Talk Topic

Relatively!
  25. Khobar's Legacy

Well said Mr moly. Khobar my friend, you would have loved this.