CFCnet Member

Profile Information

Previous Fields

• Team
    London’s only CL winners

Recent Profile Visitors

2,564 profile views
  1. Zenit St Petersburg vs Chelsea

Please, please, please no more injuries!
  2. West Ham 3 Chelsea 2

I’m sure the refs and officials will step up to ensure they’re not missed.
  3. West Ham 3 Chelsea 2

That’s only the third time in TT’s 53 games in charge that we’ve conceded more than one goal. I don’t think anybody can say we can’t defend. In all honesty I think we’ve been overdue a result like this, doesn’t make it feel any better though, especially not against that bunch of caravaning b******s.
  4. Leicester City 0 Chelsea 3

With Mike Riley in charge yes, yes he is.
  5. Leicester City 0 Chelsea 3

With Anthony Taylor on VAR duties.
  6. Non Chelsea: Premier League

I really hope they don’t sack Ole before we get to play them!
  7. Non Chelsea: Premier League

Hopefully West Ham and Liverpool will draw this afternoon.
  8. Newcastle United 0 Chelsea 3

I hate this game, we notoriously don’t do well up there. It’s grim up North.
  9. Transfer Talk Topic

Money talks and some players definitely listen but others don’t. I don’t know enough about Rudiger to say one way or the other whether he’d have his head turned by the prospect of a big pay day with absolutely no chance of honours or to stay where he is with a high chance of winning things. I guess we’ll find out should an offer be made in January. There’s no doubt that Newcastle need to bring decent players in in January to try to prevent relegation but the January window is notoriously bad for achieving this.
  10. Apart from the goal which he could possibly of done better with I thought Kepa had a decent game, made some good saves.
  11. I’m watching it and I think they’re the better team
  12. Can’t say they didn’t deserve that.
  13. Chelsea 7 Norwich City 0

I’ve often wondered the same and like you I cannot understand what they are supposed to be doing/checking. I’ve never seen one do anything even if an infringement has occurred.
  14. To win he needs to be in the squad. Apparently he’s just torn his tracksuit getting out of his car so he’s out for another 6 weeks.
  15. Chelsea 4 Malmo FF 0

Every day is a school day, thanks Bob. Not apologising to Hoddle and his side-kick as they’ve been annoying all game!