Chrisb

Members_2012
  • Content count

• Last visited

• Days Won

Everything posted by Chrisb

1. Khobar's Legacy

It’s a shame (but no surprise) that their traditional booing of the National Anthem and spending 90 minutes singing “Chelsea rent boy” at Billy Gilmour doesn’t seem to generate the same interest from the media.
  2. Whatever happens this performance has been fantastic.
  3. Southampton 0 Chelsea 6

That result and performance was fantastic, great to see Timo finally get a goal that VAR couldn’t rule out!
  4. Media / Press

There, that looks better!
  5. Chelsea 1 Brentford 4

Thanks Jane, getting there slowly.
  6. Chelsea 1 Brentford 4

Yesterday’s result managed to compound what was already a sh*tty week for me. Hopefully just a small bump in the road and not too damaging in the long run.
  7. I’m in Vera in Almeria and the only negotiating I’m doing is my way to the toilet after a few cerveza’s!
  8. I’ve just found a whole euro behind the sofa (I’m in Spain at the mo) so surely that elevates my position?
  9. I’m happy with you having control of the voting as long as I get all the left over biscuits from the board meetings.
  10. I’ve got an “emergency” fiver in my phone case….this sounds like just the emergency I’ve been saving it for! Count me in!
  11. Thank You Roman

I fail to see why you’re having to try and justify something that doesn’t need justifying. As you’ve pointed out (numerous times) the timing when you sang Roman’s name was not the same as the medias biased opinion. I’ve also heard exactly the same account of the incident from several friends who were also present and joined in. We’re already hated by the media and most other clubs fans so I fail to see what (if any) more harm was actually caused. I once spent nearly the whole match in Prague (along with many others) singing a request to the club that it give a P45 to a certain rotund, meal delivering Spaniard. The media were all over that too.
  12. Khobar's Legacy

13. Thank You Roman

What that bunch of murdering, theiving, sympathy mongering, bin dipping, anthem booing **** bags say or think isn’t even getting a flicker off my “give-a-f*ckometer”. Their opinion of anything is quite frankly laughable.
  14. Luton Town 2 Chelsea 3

Werner and Lukaku score? Strange things are afoot!
  15. Luton Town 2 Chelsea 3

I’m sure we were all just saying how good Werner was playing! 😉
  16. Luton Town 2 Chelsea 3

If we were being valued on this performance I reckon I’d be in with a shout of being able to afford us!
  17. Thank You Roman

Quite. I’m sure they’ll come up with some sh*t to try and discredit him. I wonder if he could insert a “buy back” clause in the sale!
  18. VAR and Chelsea

It would appear that Spit the dog is universally disliked by everyone except fans of the victims!
  19. If they didn’t deem the “challenge” on Chalobah as a foul I seriously doubt they would’ve given that one!
  20. Thank You Roman

The Jerusalem Post is reporting that Roman is in Belarus at Kyiv’s request to help with negotiations. Jerusalem Post: Chelsea FC owner Roman Abramovich in Belarus for talks The newspaper claims the Russian is in Belarus assisting in the Ukraine-Russia talks, at Kyiv's request. "I can confirm that Roman Abramovich was contacted by the Ukrainian side for support in achieving a peaceful resolution, and that he has been trying to help ever since," Abramovich's spokesperson told the PA news agency. "Considering what is at stake, we would ask for your understanding as to why we have not commented on neither the situation as such nor his involvement. Thank you." Billionaire Abramovich has come under fire in London over reports of his past relationship with Russian President Vladimir Putin. Over the weekend he said he was giving management of Chelsea to the team's charitable foundation amid calls for him to be sanctioned.
  21. Crystal Palace 0 Chelsea 1

To be fair, Sarr’s pass was what put Kante in for his one on one.
  22. Crystal Palace 0 Chelsea 1

Loved Ziyech’s goal celebration, staring at the Palace fans after they’d been jeering him for his offside goal. Not a pretty game to watch but a win’s a win however we do it.
  23. Crystal Palace 0 Chelsea 1

Is it safe to celebrate yet?
  24. Crystal Palace 0 Chelsea 1

Well that’s a surprise….said no Chelsea fan ever.