Chrisb

Members_2012
  • Content count

• Last visited

• Days Won

Everything posted by Chrisb

1. Chelsea 1 Leicester City 1

Still love John Spencer’s goal in Europe (age has made me forget the opponent!) where he ran half the pitch before scoring. We must have had one of the smallest teams in the league back then!
  2. Indeed and add to that the fireworks let off at 3am outside the away teams hotel (again) and we would be getting slaughtered by all and sundry.
  3. Something to do with Serbian healthcare apparently! Hope that having to play 120 minutes has knackered the Dippers out and even with their asthma treatment they struggle for fitness in their next few games.
  4. Yep, a couple of pints of cider and watching that did take my mind off events at Wembley! Some of those songs were truly bizarre!
  5. Transfer Talk Topic

Allegedly Ten Hag wants Kante as a “priority” summer signing. If the offer was both real and good it would be worth it imo. Whether Kante would want to go there is another matter though.
  6. Leeds United 0 Chelsea 3

I hope they qualify because then next season will show their true form when they’re having to play as many games as the rest of us.
  7. Leeds United 0 Chelsea 3

Get in there! We needed that result!
  8. Leeds United 0 Chelsea 3

Does Ralgex still exist? I’m now more of an Algipan or Deap Heat person myself.
  9. Leeds United 0 Chelsea 3

It will be an absolute miracle if he isn’t.
  10. Leeds United 0 Chelsea 3

We’re not safe yet! Need at least 4 more before I’m feeling any confidence!
  11. Leeds United 0 Chelsea 3

Boom! Fast start.
  12. Leeds United 0 Chelsea 3

Think I’ll watch it on an American channel then!
  13. Non Chelsea: Premier League

So Citeh have bought Haaland for £85M (including fees). Hope he’s a big a flop as Lukaku (although I reckon we all know the answer to that!)
  14. Non Chelsea: Premier League

I see Mr Guardiola has noticed the mass media love in with the victims. Shame he thinks the rest of us want the sh*t bags to win the Prem though, couldn’t be further from the truth!
  15. Chelsea 2 Wolverhampton Wanderers 2

I didn’t realise we had one!
  16. Non Chelsea: Premier League

Is this a hark back to the famous Keegan rant when he was their manager? Still makes me chuckle all these years later! As much as I’m crossing everything I can in the hope the barcodes can beat them, I fear the FA/PL won’t allow it to happen with the salacious use of some dodgy VAR decisions as usual.
  17. I’ll get my coat too then, I always have pineapple on my pizza!
  18. Manchester United 1 Chelsea 1

Me too, I’ve resisted the urge so far and now I’m going to go to bed just to make sure I don’t jinx anything!
  19. Manchester United 1 Chelsea 1

Cue him scoring a hat trick tonight now! 😞
  20. Khobar's Legacy

Always a special day! Liked this one from back then too…
  21. Khobar's Legacy

This about sums them up!
  22. Chelsea 1 West Ham 0

Another toothless 45 minutes. We really need to speed things up and stop strolling around like we’re already 3 nil up.
  23. Chelsea 2 Arsenal 4

I fancy Lukaku to get a hat-trick tonight…
  24. Khobar's Legacy

It’s a shame (but no surprise) that their traditional booing of the National Anthem and spending 90 minutes singing “Chelsea rent boy” at Billy Gilmour doesn’t seem to generate the same interest from the media.