• Last visited

• Days Won

Everything posted by Chrisb

1. Non Chelsea: Champions League

Your hope has been realised!!
  2. Non Chelsea: Champions League

Napoli have bagged one!!!!!!
  3. Non Chelsea: Champions League

Sky starting with excuses all ready : "We shouldn't forget that the flu bug has been going through the Bayern camp, though that's not a smokescreen". I'm sure they can trot a few more excuses out for why Bayern fielded their 3rd team!
  4. Non Chelsea: Champions League

Agreed. Bayern clearly do not have strength in depth. Ah, s**t, they've scored again.
  5. Non Chelsea: Champions League

As much as it pains me to say it, it was a good finish by Silva.
  6. Non Chelsea: Champions League

The media will definately find fitting excuses for the pair of them Man City - Lack of CL experience, allergic reaction to Germans, Man Utd - Dodgy in-flight meal, poor facilities, aversion to cuckoo clocks
  7. Non Chelsea: Champions League

Just heard it said on SSN " As it stands both Manchester teams are crashing out of Europe", sounds kind of amusing to me!
  8. Non Chelsea: Champions League

Basle have scored!
  9. Non Chelsea: Champions League

With Monday night in mind I hope City get run ragged tonight! I reckon they'll narrowly beat Bayern and the Scum will (as usual) fluke some result in the 96th minute!
  10. Non Chelsea: Champions League

Don't know if anyone else saw Barcas "B" team demolish Bate? I know people will say they were only playing Bate, but Jesus they looked frighteningly good! Even managed a cheeky backfoot flick goal to add to Bates' misery!
  11. Non Chelsea: Premier League

It's quite an entertaining game so far. Just listening to see how many time Ray says "My Word!"
  12. Non Chelsea: Premier League

Agree completely with this. Pardew was a total hypocrite on Skys' Goals on Sunday programme, he'd changed his tune from blaming Mike Dean to blaming his assistant who in his opinion SHOULD have seen the foul. Kamara and his sidekick (funnily enough as Sky employees), failed to press Pardew about the massive f**k up by an assistant the previous week which salvaged a point for Newcastle which frankly they didn't deserve, allowing him instead to get on his moral high horse to try and drum up some sympathy and make out that had justice been done Newcastle would have won! The man is a total bell end.
  13. Non Chelsea: Premier League

I don't know wether you watched Sky Sports Goals on Sunday today but guess who their guest was?? Yep, Pardew. And guess what he was talking about?? Yep, that "incident"!! Watched about 2 minutes of it before I had to switch it off as my blood pressure was going through the roof!! The man is a hypocritical w****r!!
  14. Non Chelsea: Premier League

Anyhoo, on a different note how do we think Martin O'Neil will do at Sunderland? Away to Wolves is not an ideal place to get a first look at your squad.
  15. Non Chelsea: Premier League

True, but overall Palace deserved the win as they were the better team. It would be nice if just once he focused on that as oppose to blaming the world and it's dog for his team losing.
  16. Non Chelsea: Premier League

What a surprise, you were spot on!! Fergie's blaming the assistant ref for not giving the winning goal offside. Why can't the whisky nosed git ever just acknowlege that, shockingly, his team were beaten fairly! Don't remember him moaning when the assistant ref missed the 2 offside goals against us!