CFCnet Member

Profile Information

Previous Fields

• Team
    chelsea

Recent Profile Visitors

7,234 profile views
  1. Transfer Talk Topic

Not sure on Chiesa, looked good at the Euros but his stats aren't great in Serie A considering, according to some, it's such an inferior league. Certainly his record is nowhere near as good as Havertz, Werner, Pulisic or Ziyech before we bought them.
  2. Chelsea vs Manchester United

Azpilicueta could probably play anywhere. I've always been a huge Alonso fan, and have stuck up for him countless times, but the way we currently use our wing backs I think Azpilicueta is far more suited to it than Alonso and expect him to take over from Chilwell whilst he is out injured.
  3. Chelsea 4 Juventus 0

I've not seen a player control the football like that since Zidane.
  4. Chelsea 4 Juventus 0

Just got home, what a night. I'm sure Reece James is getting lots of plaudits and rightly so, he was phenomenal and is in general but watching that live the best player on the pitch by an absolute mile was Ziyech, one of the best individual performances I have seen in a long, long time. Utter class. Outrageous to see in the flesh
  5. Leicester City 0 Chelsea 3

Not being funny but all the criticism he gets, not just from you, is quite frankly absurd. The man has 263 goals in 530 games at club level and 68 in 101 for his country, not to mention 116 in 259 premier league games. I get he has flaws, every player that has ever played the game has but he is an elite level striker that averages a goal every other games in over 600 games. Would also point out that after 3 goals in 7 league games for us yet there seems to be quite a few, again not just you and not just on here, that are very quick to judge. Maybe we should have bought someone else or kept Tammy, which was never going to happen, maybe he was too expensive, maybe his first touch isn't that good but maybe we should wait and see how he does before people start with the I told you so. Oh and everything I have seen of him since he left United suggests his attitude is 100% spot on and doesn't come across as arrogant at all.
  6. Leicester City 0 Chelsea 3

First season scored against Palace, Middlesbrough, Newcastle, Norwich, Middlesbrough, Portsmouth, West Brom and Birmingham. Second season Arsenal, West Brom, Sunderland, Bolton, Blackburn, West Ham, West Brom, City, West Ham and Everton. One goal against a 'top 4 side' in two years. 22 goals in 2 years. We won the league both times. This is in no way meant as a dig at the great man, who is one of our best ever. Just trying to prove a point that you don't need a striker to score 25+ goals a season to win the league.
  7. Leicester City 0 Chelsea 3

Don't worry, just checked and it's 5 times out of 38.
  8. Leicester City 0 Chelsea 3

I wonder how many times the premier League has been won with a player scoring 25+ goals.
  9. Leicester City 0 Chelsea 3

Funny how we won the league twice with Drogba scoring 10 and 12 goals and he only scored 20+ twice in 9 years
  10. Leicester City 0 Chelsea 3

Typical Chelsea fans absolutely nothing to moan about right now so let's moan about a player that hasn't played for 5 weeks. Not sure why some can't just be happy. City and Liverpool would kill for Lukaku, he may not be first choice at either, he may end up not being first choice here, although I think he will prove all the doubters wrong, but the options we have up front, Lukaku/Werner/Havertz blows every other team away and personally I do not care who scores the goals or how many each individual gets. If Lukaku scores 10/15 goals this year, against the teams he normal does, the teams we normally struggle to score against and we win the league it will be job done and money well spent.
  11. Chelsea 1 Burnley 1

This place is truly baffling at times. Very disappointing result, would have destroyed them with Lukaku playing, which is ironic considering some of the recent comments about him. Fight for top 4 because we don't score enough goals? 2nd highest scorers in the league with 27 in 11 games. Mind boggling how some react to a poor result.
  12. Malmo FF 0 Chelsea 1

CHO has come on massively this season, especially when he's played in his normal position but to claim he is our most complete forward is laughable I would say he was probably our least complete forward, that's not to say he's rubbish but to call him a complete forward is just bizzare.
  13. Transfer Talk Topic

Rudiger will literally be able to pick whatever club in the world that he wants to play for. As much as I would like him to stay, I have long said he is one of the best in the world whilst others used him as a scapegoat, I do not blame him one bit if he decides to go. He has one last big contract and can go anywhere he chooses, literally every single big club in Europe will want him. Should have extended his contract a while ago but unfortunately he was deemed not good enough.
  14. Chelsea 4 Malmo FF 0

Well, one part of it was right.
  15. Chelsea 4 Malmo FF 0

Rumours staring to come out that we will play a strong side, with a back 4.