CFCnet Member

Profile Information

Previous Fields

• Team
    Chelsea

Recent Profile Visitors

5,924 profile views
  1. Manchester City 1 Chelsea 0

More than a little surprised we did not bring on Havertz on 70 mins, Lukaku was unable to hold the ball up. Seems once again we have bought a clanger. The ref seemed reluctant to book any of them and certainly Foden fouling Kova's attempted break in the first should have been yellow. Ziyech had a shooting chance in the 2nd, just wish it had fallen to Alonso behind him. Sar is looking like he might become a regular first team player. Not sure what to say about our front men who could not put Lukaku in though at least once or twice Lukaku should have done better,
  2. Chelsea 2 Tottenham Hotspur 0

A lot can happen in a week of football, a shame we could not have dispatched a third.
  3. Non Chelsea: Premier League

I thought they looked good at times, thought their emotions got the better of them. If Martinelli had been clinical early on then City might have lost.
  4. Makes me think that when he did this interview was during that spell when we were winning with Havertz up top and so Lukaku recovering from injury starts to get worried that he might be surplus to requirements.
  5. I think since he has been back he has done well the last couple of matches, especially in the air. The issue for me is more our supporting attackers are not getting the final ball right or are making poor decisions.
  6. Chelsea 1 Brighton 1

I would start off both with CHO and Lukaku to see if they can develop an on-pitch relationshipn that produces goals rather than being just a one-off.
  7. Brentford 0 Chelsea 2

I think he looks more confident under Tuchel yet the test is how he reacts when we go behind.
  8. Brentford 0 Chelsea 2

I disagree, though Kepa did well yesterday it was just one test. I think when Mendy goes Kepa will struggle with set pieces yet at least he will save some and is at least decent on penalties.
  9. Wolves 0 Chelsea 0

I missed the match under the assumption it had all been called off only realising when Spurs were playing Liverpool. Saw the highlights and the only Chelsea one was when Alonso put Pulisic clear for him to test the keeper though not too surprised due to the absentees.
  10. Transfer Talk Topic

It would be nice to have him back once he is retired perhaps in an ambassadorial type role.
  11. Transfer Talk Topic

I don't see anything happening there Auba is on £350k per week, I don't think they would let us take him on loan either.
  12. Following Chelsea's Loans

That strike reminded me of Costa when we won the League.
  13. Media / Press

It is hard to make sense especially on wiki yet when I worked in Banking you could take a client name and dig into all their related holdings (globally) and surprising names came up all being part of the same group. The country of incorporation is important and believe where Cayman Islands is stated this is being used to avoid tax. Where I used to live we all went to a new neighbours flat for afternoon tea (nice flat!) he was an important legal advisor for corporates, you should have seen his face when I said I had experienced ESP phenomena it was liked he had been struck by lightening. I then suspected he was up to some dodgy things.
  14. Chelsea 3 Leeds United 2

It is the kind of result that can push a team over towards the relegation slide, they showed fight against us yet that result is a hard one.
  15. Media / Press

I did the google search though could not find anything suggesting tax havens or offshore activity. If you do have a source please share it. Notice Lewis Hamilton has been knighted despite using tax havens too.