• Rank
    CFCnet Member

Profile Information

Previous Fields

• Team
    Chelsea
  1. not the only one moved to tears at his return
  2. Transfer Talk Topic

I think if Tammy went to a PL club we would have got more for him. West Ham have not been willing to budge on Rice for a couple of years now so I think we should be the same with them - agree with the bargaining chip strategy I think Broja needs another PL loan to develop but that's where we've lost the likes of Guehi/Livramento/Lamptey so I guess it depends on him.
  3. Transfer Talk Topic

Broja is 20 with 4 years left on his contract, surely we can get more than 30m for him? West Ham have been desperate for a striker, Chris Wood was £25m in January ffs
  4. Transfer Talk Topic

Coutinho scored 2 and got an assist in the 8-2 drubbing a couple of years ago Coman scored for Bayern (on loan from Juve) to knock Juve out in 15/16 as well
  5. https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2022/06/20/exclusive-marina-granovskaia-set-leave-chelsea-following-bruce/
  6. Transfer Talk Topic

I remember him being very good at the Euros in a similar system to what we play, he was RWB getting into inside forward positions
  7. Apparently there is a delay processing confirmation emails but if you got to the blank white 3ddigitalventure screen then it has been processed successfully
  8. Could be us paying them £5m to offload him haha
  9. ST Renewals open tomorrow https://www.chelseafc.com/en/news/2022/06/15/ticketing--club-membership--westview-and-club-chelsea-renewal-ne
  10. In more Goalkeeper news, we have been linked with Thomas Strakosha (27) who is a free agent, I think Baxter + Cummings will go out on loan again and not sure what happens with the American GK if we sign Strakosha
  11. Transfer Talk Topic

Fixtures released on Thursday? Has someone mucked up fake fixtures due to the sheer boredom of international break?
  12. Billy Gilmour

Not sure he had a say in it, Chelsea exercised an option in his contract
  13. Khobar's Legacy

6 TOTY, Klopp Manager of the Year and they still finished 2nd !! For what it's worth I think TOTY is voted by players
  14. Seems like Richarlison could be available for the right price, same age as Jesus (25) and has a bit of Costa about him
  15. Transfer Talk Topic

Feels like we're getting past the stage of ridiculous transfer fees (Neymar, Coutinho etc.) and towards players running down their contracts and taking on ridiculous signing bonuses (Mbappe, Rudiger, Salah) etc. so would have to ask how much we'd end up paying for Sterling as a free agent next summer just paying him/agent instead of City He got racially abused at SB didn't he?