About Floyd25

• Rank
    CFCnet Member

Profile Information

Previous Fields

• Team
    Chelsea
  1. Brighton 1 Chelsea 1

I would be infuriated too seeing so called big players misplacing simple passes, it can’t be easy to control your temper watching that. Some of these players need to toughen up a bit if they’re really that upset, players are so fragile these days.
  2. Brighton 1 Chelsea 1

Exactly what I was going to say, I think what we need is stability in order to challenge for a league title, unless we want to permanently become a cup side. Unfortunately Sarri, Conte and Lampard said the same thing about some of these players, hard to motivate, we’re seeing a similar pattern emerging here and I’m sick of it. If Tuchel has truly lost some of these players, we can’t let them win and have this end up in yet another managerial sacking. It’s time to cut this out now, but sadly noise from the fans will likely fall on deaf ears.
  3. Brighton 1 Chelsea 1

I get more disinterested in this league every year, it’s a farce, I rarely watch anything other than Chelsea. Perhaps a breakaway league wouldn’t be such a bad thing after all.
  4. Brighton 1 Chelsea 1

We’re in trouble, the board probably getting an itchy trigger finger knowing them as well, europa league next season is just a huge no.
  5. Brighton 1 Chelsea 1

Glad I’m working instead of watching this by the sounds of it.
  6. Manchester City 1 Chelsea 0

No I’m not clutching at straws believe me, that’s honestly how I feel about them. Not sure what you mean by mid-table team either, they won the league twice before he came in and finished 4th the season before, hardly nondescript. Being hated may not be a mark of respect but it’s mark of relevance and no matter what they achieve they’ll never be as relevant as we are in English football, just my thoughts on them.
  7. Manchester City 1 Chelsea 0

Difference is though they were garbage before they were taken over, they’re owned by a dodgy UAE organisation. They have a cheque book manager who’s never taken a tricky job in his life and no one apart from a United really dislikes them intensely, it’s all a bit boring.
  8. Manchester City 1 Chelsea 0

We can do better than all four of them.
  9. Manchester City 1 Chelsea 0

They seem to be more protected than any other team by the officials, don’t know why.
  10. Manchester City 1 Chelsea 0

Ball to Lukaku was on so many times during this game and not one player could get the ball right, complete lack of quality, Tuchel looked like he would explode. It’s a joke how much better City are to be honest, need to do some serious business to catch up next season, the league is boring to be honest.
  11. Manchester City 1 Chelsea 0

Yea was coming, they’re walking this league.
  12. Manchester City 1 Chelsea 0

He’s just flung himself to the floor ref, you stupid prick
  13. Manchester City 1 Chelsea 0

No yellow haha, referee needs to put a sky blue shirt on.
  14. Manchester City 1 Chelsea 0

Another Sterling dive, shock, pathetic from him as usual.
  15. Manchester City 1 Chelsea 0

City get away with everything they want.