• Rank
    CFCnet Member

Previous Fields

• Team
    Chelsea

Recent Profile Visitors

2,190 profile views
  1. Transfer Talk Topic

Yes. Juan one of my football favourites,but as someone said regarding Juan.. 'The premiership was never meant for someone as beautiful as you'
  2. Transfer Talk Topic

Did we not show interest in Zaha in the 80's?.Seems that long ago to me😉
  3. Everton 0 Chelsea 1

This is unacceptable by a manager.He should keep his views private,and only express them to his employers.
  4. Non Chelsea: Premier League

Brings it back to who is responsible for the shite we have accumulated? Whoops! I've covered that...silly me.
  5. Everton 0 Chelsea 1

Brings me back to who are buying the shite we have accumulated? Whoops! I've already covered that...silly me.
  6. Non Chelsea: Premier League

Brings us back to..who sanctioned the buying of the shite we have on the books. We have to root out the incompetence in our recruitment.Maybe as some folk have said a DOF will do that.Seems like a helluva responsibility for one man/woman.
  7. Transfer Talk Topic

I'll put the dunce hat on and say Christensen is a very good player.I watched him play in the flesh for Denmark a few times and for us once. He is underrated by many people here - imo of course.
  8. Everton 0 Chelsea 1

Explain yourself Sir!.I am seething with indignation.
  9. Everton 0 Chelsea 1

Be prepared for a backlash from some folk that have it all worked out.Sometimes common sense has no place in a discussion.
  10. Everton 0 Chelsea 1

Certainly food for thought.
  11. Everton 0 Chelsea 1

There has to be some validity to his comments because the last 4-5 managers have been sacked. As I said I disagree that Tuchel is the biggest problem we have,but it is certainly worth discussing.
  12. Everton 0 Chelsea 1

Good lad Rod,stick to your guns.I don't agree with you about Tuchel,but I don't agree with the dismissive way your opinion has caused so much ridicule.
  13. Transfer Talk Topic

I remember mentioning a while back that Christensen might be suffering from acute anxiety.My brother suffers with it and it destroyed a promising football career and almost destroyed his life. I remember Michael Stipe of R.E.M. fame saying it almost destroyed his career.I'm probably way off base though.
  14. Everton 0 Chelsea 1

A fair assessment I think.You can see the exasperation on Tuchel's face when players do the basics wrong.I also think you are right of why we are where we are now. We are a ship that was blown off course by a horrendous storm,but we're still afloat. Yes Tuchel has left me scratching my head,but nothing like the frustration I have towards some players.
  15. Everton 0 Chelsea 1

Ha.My daughter was barely able to speak when I asked her who was her favourite Chelsea player and she muttered 'hood hullit'(Ruud Gullit).