• Website URL
    http://

Previous Fields

• Team
    Chelsea

Recent Profile Visitors

2,854 profile views
  1. Media / Press

Well, the FA obviously believed them, so it worked.
  2. Media / Press

I see. BBC said it was 'the best FIFA men's team'. Didn't mention Fifpro. That would explain it
  3. Media / Press

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/60031269
  4. Media / Press

I did see Emma Hayes' award mentioned in a BBC headline, but not Tuchel's. Weird. Did you notice that Mendy was named by FIFA a the world's best keeper? But FIFA did not select him for their world XI.
  5. Manchester City 1 Chelsea 0

What's up with Mendy, Chilwell and Kovacic? I can see why anyone can question the other signings, but not those three.
  6. Transfer Talk Topic

Me too. Really hope he does well there.
  7. Manchester City 1 Chelsea 0

A very tough away game and a narrow defeat was the most we deserved. We were not very good but we were not embarrassed. We were up against it with no Mendy, James, Chilwell, Christensen or Chalobah plus a half-fit Kanté, and less than 72 hours since the Spuds semi. Better finishing and even average attacking play might have earned a better result. I was pleased to hear Tuchel's post-match comments about Lukaku's failings. He's given him every chance to redeem himself since his interview, and he has not repaid that faith. He can have no complaints if Tuchel now just uses him off the bench, so in many ways today might prove useful if Tuchel is now clearer about the resources he has to work with. Havertz offers superior workrate, mobility and pressing, and links up far better with the other players. And his goal output is not vastly inferior to what Lukaku has brought. Brighton is another huge game. It's great that we will have a day less than them to prepare. Anyone spotting a pattern here?
  8. Manchester City 1 Chelsea 0

He was dreadful. As were Pulisic, Ziyech and Werner. Don't remember Lukaku winning a header.
  9. Khobar's Legacy

I agree. He's done freakishly well for Liverpool but he never looked remotely good enough for us. Better than Cuadrado but that's not saying much
  10. Tottenham Hotspur 0 Chelsea 1 (0 - 3 on aggregate)

Even though it was Baros's raised foot that was the instigator of the contact with Cech's chest. The ref could have penalised Baros twice, for foot up and for a studs up dangerous challenge.
  11. Media / Press

Glory hunter. Joe Theisman, Jon Riggins.. Early days of Ch4. Great team back then.
  12. The Way We Were..a chara sslt..series 2

I'm sure they reported Big Sam Allardyce scoring the winner.
  13. Maybe Lukaku is the solution at WB in the absence of James and Chilwell.
  14. The Way We Were..a chara sslt..series 2

While he gave us some fantastic moments in his Chelsea career (Liverpool and Bolton the obvious highlights), there was so much more to come from him as a player than a speedy, goal-scoring winger. If he could have married that speed, skill, touch and real football intelligence with self-belief and consistency he could have reached the very top, rather than just showing flashes (pun intended) of looking like a world-beater. Most of my years watching him were sheer frustration, knowing what he was capable of. I'm full of admiration for the way he just kept playing and playing long into his forties, and I really like him as a pundit.
  15. Media / Press

Sky have a shortage of Chelsea pictures, it seems: