Members_2012
  • Content count

• Last visited

• Days Won

Everything posted by Backbiter

1. Non Chelsea: International Football

Yes. I don't think they like me.
  2. Non Chelsea: International Football

Typical us, we'll finally get there after 64 years but we're making kids of a war torn nation cry.
  3. The one who is buddies with Labour MP Chris Bryant, who probably more than anyone put pressure on the UK Gov't to sanction RA? https://www.thenational.wales/news/20001904.chris-bryant-twitter-exchange-evgeny-lebedev-resurfaces/
  4. Khobar's Legacy

5. Khobar's Legacy

They also host sellout rugby internationals and Football internationals several times a year.
  6. Khobar's Legacy

So he was at the Real end and didn't see any Liverpool fans trying to get in without tickets? Well well well.
  7. Khobar's Legacy

Chelsea fans causing trouble at a European final again. https://twitter.com/Mike_Heff/status/1530626518313062400?s=20&t=UxGlfrFF8Pdo7XiTDumOdw
  8. Khobar's Legacy

https://twitter.com/TrollFootball/status/1530251568234532864?s=20&t=iq7cVoHFh9C032iQPsDO0g
  9. Media / Press

Darren Fletcher. Usually pairs up with McManaman. I don't find Fletcher nearly as bad as Darke, but I can't stand McManaman. I suppose they need a token Liverpool fan, though. For balance.
  10. Media / Press

Also, this team is picked by BT commentator Ian Darke, who's always been on the side of our opponents whenever he does our games, which is far too frequently.
  11. Media / Press

https://twitter.com/ESPNUK/status/1529492495855394825?s=20&t=LgNu1WTWcUIf-5vYgECNzw 3 Chelsea players make his worst XI of the season.
  12. We bid for him last summer https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/12356350/erling-haaland-chelseas-informal-proposal-for-borussia-dortmund-striker-turned-down-by-bundesliga-side
  13. Why was this not possible when it came to ticket sales, merchandise etc?
  14. Media / Press

We were the baddy dating back to the Headhunters and then Ken Bates. RA and José (and JT) were just more reasons for them to despise us.
  15. Non Chelsea: Premier League

This video has been posted today:
  16. Media / Press

The Guardian, after keeping on as their Chelsea correspondent the guy who wished a career-ending injury on Lampard and who mocked the death of Matthew Harding, are now just trolling. Their five young players of the season: Saka, Foden, Gallagher, Kulusevski, Sessegnon.
  17. Khobar's Legacy

His English his so good you'd think he'd know the English language has adopted the word from his native tongue.
  18. Transfer Talk Topic

Be nice if Lukaku covered as much ground after his first touch.
  19. Media / Press

I would hope Reece James is at least nominated for young player of the year.
  20. Chelsea 2 Watford 1

He was on astonishing form last night. Let two players (Ayew and DCL) get away with dangerous scissor tackles and they both went on to score.
  21. Chelsea 1 Leicester City 1

Great farewell from Rudi. He will be badly missed.;
  22. Chelsea 1 Leicester City 1

Well. Maybe, because Sky failed to mention on Monday that we'd achieved top 4, it hasn't really happened yet.
  23. Champions League 21/22

Flew on an early-morning flight from Birmingham to Frankfurt, then train to Stuttgart and then train to Munich. Saved a fortune compared to flying from any of the London airports. Spectacular atmosphere all over the city-centre. We were massively outnumbered. I remember the Bayern fans chanting "Chelsea, Chelsea, Who the **** are Chelsea?" but it was good humoured. The police seemed to be successful at shepherding Chelsea fans into squares on our own. Watched the game in a bar about two minutes from Marienplatz. It was 98% Chelsea, with a couple of very good-natured Germans, who seemed to enjoy the incredible atmosphere. It was just out of this world. Total and utter pandemonium by the end. The poor waitresses - who were phenomenal for the first 88 minutes, serving beers non-stop - were utterly terrified by the unreal celebrations and just buggered off, so you then had to queue at the bar, from where you couldn't see the screen, so I don't think they sold much beer from the moment we equalised. By the end, dozens of cops lined up outside the bar and I was a bit worried they might storm the place to calm everything down, but they were very good and let everyone go mental. We then went round to the square by the Hofbrauhaus, which was also fantastic, with hundreds of Chelsea fans just going nuts. Marienplatz was rammed and seemed to be 90% Bayern fans, who were obviously gutted but I didn't witness any trouble. We had a few drinks in a bar by the station before catching the 2am train. One Bayern fan gave my young nephew his half-and -half scarf, which was a nice gesture. The crush at the station was not pleasant, but we managed to find seats in a packed train. They must have laid on extra carriages as the train went on for miles. Just a magical weekend in every way.
  24. Champions League 21/22

Less violent than Diaby on JT, which could have killed him. And which didn't warrant any sanction from the ref. Blatant pen and yellow.
  25. Sounds promising.