Backbiter

Members_2012
  • Content count

• Last visited

• Days Won

Everything posted by Backbiter

1. Media / Press

Of course, but it was still weird they didn't even mention it.
  2. Chelsea 1 Leicester City 1

It'll be a weight off Lukaku's shoulders.
  3. Media / Press

Sky have written us put of the CL qualification story. I don't think they mentioned us once tonight and even when they showed the table after the game they failed to point out what Arsenal's defeat means for us.
  4. Chelsea 1 Leicester City 1

A draw will do it.
  5. Media / Press

I don't like Johnathan Wilson but this was good today: He then immediately reverts to type: I would avoid the rest, which is his usual pretentious, pompous sh!te.
  6. Transfer Talk Topic

Impressive list! I've seen the majority of those names in various stories about us in recent years. The most recurrent names are Koundé and Tchouaméni, and it seems likely we'll make a genuine attempt to get both of them.
  7. Media / Press

Just saw on another site "Will Tuchel be counting his chickens that Abramovich is no longer in charge at Chelsea? Trophyless season has usually meant the boot in the Russkie era." If The Dippers had won the Super Cup and the World Club championship, would the BBC be saying the FA Cup was their second trophy this season? It seems noone noticed us winning stuff this year. (Apart from Craig Burley, who cringed at us celebrating them)
  8. Chelsea 0 Liverpool 0 (5 - 6 on penalties)

It was Ziyech, who was running away from TAA (or Trent as he's known to the unbiased pundits). TAA grabbed his arm, which the commentator saw as the two players holding hands, which of course happens all the time in football.
  9. Chelsea 0 Liverpool 0 (5 - 6 on penalties)

That's a quadruple for the Dippers
  10. Media / Press

BBC lunchtime news just now: " Liverpool chasing trophy number two this season, Chelsea looking to spoil their party". FFS.
  11. Media / Press

The Guardian still thinks Steinberg is an appropriate person to write about us. They must have insisted he doesn't wish career-ending injuries on our players or mock the death of board members.
  12. Chelsea 0 Liverpool 0 (5 - 6 on penalties)

A hyphen would help here!
  13. Leeds United 0 Chelsea 3

Barely got a look-in. Not at the races. But nor was Kalvyn Phillips.
  14. Media / Press

Bollocks. Frank knows the difference between of and off.
  15. Leeds United 0 Chelsea 3

Bit of ice, sponge, some Ralgex...
  16. Leeds United 0 Chelsea 3

Illness in the Chelsea section
  17. Leeds United 0 Chelsea 3

Reminded me of the tackle that put Ballack out of the 2010 world cup, by Boateng in the final v Portsmouth.
  18. Leeds United 0 Chelsea 3

We clearly don't have the same influence as the Scousers when it comes to deciding which refs get to referee their games (I pointed out in the Khobar thread how Paul Tierney has not reffed them since Klopp went nuts after the game at Spuds in December, saying he was the only ref he has problems with).
  19. Leeds United 0 Chelsea 3

I'm in my usual 'not confident' state, which these days lasts beyond the 97th minute of a game when we win a corner.
  20. Khobar's Legacy

Well, the saying goes that these things even them out over a season. So we are due three massively corrupt decisions in our favour on Saturday.
  21. Non Chelsea: Premier League

We did. The transfer fee, wages and agents fees being demanded were off the scale. He'd still have been a far better investment than the striker we ended up with.
  22. Transfer Talk Topic

Definitely. He's got that in his game at the moment, and seems to be disliked by refs as he's had a couple of very harsh reds in his career, like this one, which was bonkers:
  23. Transfer Talk Topic

The forgotten man(it seems): https://totalfootballanalysis.com/article/ethan-ampadu-2021-22-the-welshmans-resurgence-in-italy