Backbiter

Members_2012
  • Content count

• Last visited

• Days Won

Everything posted by Backbiter

1. Chelsea 1 Brentford 4

Yes, it was a mad 10 minutes but we were dreadful for the other 80. Shapeless, sluggish, sloppy, and other adjectives beginning with s. Selection was shoddy, too
  2. Chelsea 1 Brentford 4

He did well against, err, Luton.
  3. Chelsea 1 Brentford 4

2022 West Brom memorial performance
  4. Non Chelsea: Premier League

You seem to be implying that VAR is inconsistent about which incidents it chooses to draw the ref's attention to.
  5. Apologies. I didn't read your post properly The whole story as told by Bryant and the UK media is so full of contradictions it is ridiculous RA is so much a backer of Putin that he funds his military machine with all the massive profits he takes out of Chelsea, while at the same time being a mediator in peace talks, in which capacity he has been targeted by his close buddy Putin.
  6. Abramovich obviously targeted while not being involved in peace negotiations, which were a Russian hoax
  7. You seem to be suggesting RA is Putin's ally.
  8. Chelsea 1 Brentford 4

I read some of the extracts in one of the tabloids a while back. It's a scandal the FA ever thought he was fit to ref us ever again after the Mikel allegations. Not that I am saying he was guilty of any racial slurs in the game. Just that he had such open and deep-seated hatred for us as a club as a result of the whole business.
  9. Media / Press

It's offensive to other small mammals who don't tread as delicately as cats.
  10. https://www.talkchelsea.net/opinions/americas-actions-prove-uk-mp-wrong-over-Abramovich/
  11. Media / Press

Must be something else or you wouldn't have been able to type it in your question. The mind boggles as to what *****foot is.
  12. Middlesbrough 0 Chelsea 2

Have you contacted Uefa and the FA to see what they can do?
  13. Paragraph 2 seems like you've already started counting
  14. Media / Press

Surely noone doubts he'd have been snapped up by the BBC if he'd spent his whole career with Crewe, Spuds and Fulham?
  15. Media / Press

Not to mention wishing a nasty career-ending injury on Lamps. Definitely sackable, but it seems his employers are ok with it
  16. VAR and Chelsea

They showed a different angle on MotD that showed Jota leaning towards the goal. So they should have drawn a line down from his right shoulder which was closer to the goal than his foot, as with the Forest defender. Felt like Lukaku at Wembley, with strong suspicions of manipulation. I've heard rumours Liverpool are going for the quadruple. I think the penalty was a correct decision.
  17. Media / Press

Not Steinberg, but this was also in the Guardian, talking about the CL draw. Just pathetic: "Anyway, their 2022 model could meet City in this year’s semis, providing they get past Real Madrid and Pep’s lot beat Atlético. That would be a mouth-watering repeat of last year’s final, wouldn’t it, which Chelsea won 1-0 thanks to Antonio Rüdiger’s challenge on Kevin De Bruyne." They seem quite happy with Steinberg's appalling tweets, such is their loathing of us
  18. The 'proof' seems to be his shares in a steel company. All the government and media have said is that some steel 'may' (they don't know) have been used to manufacture arms/ tanks which 'may'(they don't know) have been used against Ukraine. See today's Mirror front page. The other 'proof' is that RA was one of the many oligarchs who 20+ years ago helped elevate Putin to his current role.
  19. Media / Press

Quite surprised to read that in that Guardian of all papers. I thought they'd relish the lonely position Chelsea currently occupy as the pariahs of football. It is, however, spot-on for highlighting the hypocrisy of Shearer and the blindspot of both the media and the government.
  20. Media / Press

Chelsea are scum, and so are Chelsea fans. So says Arsenal fan Matthew Syed in The Times "In the long history of useful idiocy, and the way in which self-righteous people unwittingly act on behalf of tyrants and dictators, a chapter should be devoted to Chelsea fans. A phalanx of this pitiful demographic has, over the past 20 years, acted as an unpaid army of PR bots for Roman Abramovich and, by implication, Vladimir Putin and his kleptocracy, a tale that we should not overlook on a watershed day for sport".
  21. So the Home Office implements its own policies independently of the Government? Blimey.
  22. Priti Patel runs the Home Office
  23. I posted earlier about this. I hope someone will ask Dorries/ any Gov't spokesperson how much Abramovich has taken out of the club in the 19 years of his ownership. The figure is reported to be minus £1.5bn, which surely represents the opposite of 'supporting Putin's war machine'.
  24. Your question implies the Government has put real, deep thought into this. They are literally making it up as they go.