www.http://acdirecttenerife.com/

Profile Information

Previous Fields

• Team
    Chelsea

Recent Profile Visitors

3,070 profile views
  1. Brighton 1 Chelsea 1

From an under 13 team it was acceptable but from pampered professional men on 100k+ not being able to send in a corner with any accuracy direction or commitment is just plain embarrassing..
  2. Brighton 1 Chelsea 1

Mid winter collapse.. keeping club traditions alive
  3. Brighton 1 Chelsea 1

Pretty dire stuff tbf
  4. Manchester City 1 Chelsea 0

like Jose tbf..
  5. Manchester City 1 Chelsea 0

This is just you desperately trying to find a straw to clutch at We were a chequebook club for many years that's how it's done . (Our loans to RA chequebook is over 1.5B and rising.) Pep took over a mid table nondescript team and made them into a formidable team. Being hated isn't a mark of respect either . Most opposing fans hate us for the wrong reasons..
  6. Manchester City 1 Chelsea 0

that's because you're not a city supporter we were cold and clinical during JM's first spell and we all loved it
  7. Manchester City 1 Chelsea 0

Play whats in front of you.. They only played to their necessary level and it was still far superior to us. That isn't as good as they can be or they would have won 3 or more. They took 3 points we took the bus home.. Grinding out 1-0 wins is what being champions is all about.
  8. Manchester City 1 Chelsea 0

Roman offered him all the money plus a much better squad and still turned him down.. However Pep did have a longish dodgy spell which he survived (probably why he turned us down) and returned to 'glory' TT is unlikely to get the opportunity because he's lumbered with 'others' buying deadbeats on his behalf..
  9. Our transfer policy has been about showing how much money we have to spend not how wisely we can spend it.. Lukaku being just the latest in a long line of over paying .. Thats the point..
  10. Chelsea 2 Liverpool 2

‘I don’t take decisions in my office just circulating around my thoughts, I take decisions for the team and I have players to listen to, hear their opinion and what they think and then I take my decisions once I hear them out,’ said Tuchel hmm perhaps he's not exactly well liked in the dressing room or perhaps the players feel they can perform better as a team without him and perhaps TT said "prove it" and to me at least today they certainly did..
  11. Chelsea 2 Liverpool 2

I wonder if lu-ka-who was a boil that needed lancing? I strongly suspect he would have made a difference but it would have overall been very detrimental imho. His clumsy footwork and slow-wittedness would have been a godsend to poo's defence. Having him as a target in big games is doomed to failure against a quality defence... However this spat has given TT the perfect opportunity to get rid or at least banish to the reserves without taking the blame (which ultimately is on whoever thought bringing this donkey in was a good idea in the first place) hopefully this meeting tomorrow opens up the gap even further and he can be sent back to Italy where he belongs (and onto America in a couple of years)
  12. Chelsea 2 Liverpool 2

How did the safe standing go btw?
  13. Chelsea 2 Liverpool 2

Wow, I really thought we would capitulate but they actually worked damn hard and the passing was excellent. hardly a missed pass. That was one of the most frenetic games I've seen in a long while it looked like my TV was at 1.5 speed! A top performance against a high tempo quality team. Fair play.