About JaneB

• Rank
    CFCnet Member

Contact Methods

• Website URL
    http://

Profile Information

• Interests
    Most sports except horse racing and boxing. A little bit obsessed with Roger Federer and Hugh Jackman. Adore dogs, donkeys and elephants and passionate about animal welfare issues. Working towards being vegan. Franco, Frank, Ricardo and Cesc, forever my favourites in blue.

Previous Fields

• Team
    Chelsea

Recent Profile Visitors

16,556 profile views
  1. Chelsea 1 Manchester United 1

You were saying? Referee: Anthony Taylor Assistants: Gary Beswick, Adam Nunn Fourth Official: David Coote VAR: Chris Kavanagh Assistant VAR: Dan Robathan
  2. Watford 1 Chelsea 2

Please use this thread for all posts relating to our Premier League match against Watford at Vicarage Road before, during and after the game. The Moderators will be keeping an eye on things so let's try to keep it intelligent. Please note that this un-moderated forum is a privilege and its abuse will result in the suspension of your account. The match is scheduled to kick off at 19:30 hours on Wednesday, 1st December 2021 (Local UK time/date) (Live on Amazon Prime Video)
  3. Transfer Talk Topic

Oh no, this is my worst Chelsea nightmare. For whatever reason he doesn't seem the same player this season but surely he wouldn't come out with stuff like this.....would he?
  4. Leicester City 0 Chelsea 3

Sterling not getting away with diving for a penalty for a change or maybe I'm being harsh. Although he's scored now anyway :-(
  5. Non Chelsea: Premier League

And while Iā€™m at it, well done Claudio!!!!
  6. Non Chelsea: Premier League

Good for Arteta for giving it back to Klopp šŸ‘šŸ»
  7. Your Favourite Tv Shows/sitcoms?

Poor old David Jason. Del Boy is one of my favourite comic characters of all time.
  8. Leicester City 0 Chelsea 3

Match Officials: Ref: Paul Tierney Assistants: Constantine Hatzidakis, Neil Davies Fourth Official: Craig Pawson VAR: Jarred Gillett Asst. VAR: Harry Lennard
  9. Chelsea Women

4 0 in the end!!!
  10. Thomas Tuchel wins Premier League manager of the month for October | Official Site | Chelsea Football Club (chelseafc.com)
  11. Non Chelsea: Premier League

Frank isn't going to Norwich.
  12. Non Chelsea: Premier League

I know!!! It's just SSG and the nauseating hype that surrounds all things Liverpool, past and present. Brings out the worst in me I'm afraid :-(
  13. Non Chelsea: Premier League

Steven Gerrard leaves Rangers to become Aston Villa manager - reaction - Live - BBC Sport W***f*** in full flow
  14. Movies

They did indeed!!! Clever Maria.
  15. Movies

I'm not quite 'on it' today. By reading your post I've just realised the clever double meaning of Droy's.