http://

Profile Information

• Interests

Previous Fields

• Team
    Chelsea

Recent Profile Visitors

17,818 profile views
  1. Not sure if you’re talking to yourself there or someone else but I hope you didn’t call your ex-partner a ‘tubby git’ 🫢
  2. Transfer Talk Topic

Richarlison? Really? Oh dear, we can't be that desperate :-(
  3. Transfer Talk Topic

And he doesn’t dive as much 🫢
  4. Transfer Talk Topic

How reliable is Gianluca Di Marzio? I can't imagine Sterling at Chelsea or that he would want to come here tbh.
  5. Transfer Talk Topic

Yes I thought it probably was, but one can dream!!
  6. Transfer Talk Topic

Be still my beating heart. No, one of my favourite Chelsea players ever but his time has passed (although I'd love to be proved wrong).
  7. Transfer Talk Topic

Have we learned nothing? Another disaster waiting to happen.
  8. Transfer Talk Topic

Whatever. I haven't been on here much during the past week (real life got in the way) and I just picked up on the word. Not that I have to justify myself. I just want ALL the personal insults to stop.
  9. Which says far more about England fans and the media than it does MM. I couldn't care less about the England team anyway. To me it's just a collection of players from other clubs, most of whom I can't stand.
  10. Transfer Talk Topic

And only a member with no respect for the rules of this "flipping football forum" would use that word towards another member. Stop now.
  11. Transfer Talk Topic

Rudiger moves to Real | Official Site | Chelsea Football Club (chelseafc.com) One down......
  12. Transfer Talk Topic

Please can we buy back Juan Mata? No, I know, but one of Jose's less good decisions at the time and a special man.
  13. Transfer Talk Topic

Definitely not. Far too high maintenance. Can’t bear players like that, no matter how talented they are. Pain in the a***
  14. Chelsea supremo Marina Granovskaia 'is set to QUIT at the end of the transfer window' | Daily Mail Online