JaneB

Administrators
  • Content count

• Last visited

• Days Won

Everything posted by JaneB

1. Leicester City 0 Chelsea 3

Match Officials: Ref: Paul Tierney Assistants: Constantine Hatzidakis, Neil Davies Fourth Official: Craig Pawson VAR: Jarred Gillett Asst. VAR: Harry Lennard
  2. Chelsea Women

4 0 in the end!!!
  3. Thomas Tuchel wins Premier League manager of the month for October | Official Site | Chelsea Football Club (chelseafc.com)
  4. Non Chelsea: Premier League

Frank isn't going to Norwich.
  5. Non Chelsea: Premier League

I know!!! It's just SSG and the nauseating hype that surrounds all things Liverpool, past and present. Brings out the worst in me I'm afraid :-(
  6. Non Chelsea: Premier League

Steven Gerrard leaves Rangers to become Aston Villa manager - reaction - Live - BBC Sport W***f*** in full flow
  7. Movies

They did indeed!!! Clever Maria.
  8. Movies

I'm not quite 'on it' today. By reading your post I've just realised the clever double meaning of Droy's.
  9. Movies

@Mark Kelly I thought you were one of the nice ones on here.
  10. Chelsea 1 Burnley 1

Please use this thread for all posts relating to our Premier League match against Burnley at Stamford Bridge before, during and after the game. The Moderators will be keeping an eye on things, so let's try to keep it intelligent. Please note that this un-moderated forum is a privilege and its abuse will result in the suspension of your account. The match is scheduled to kick off at 15:00 hours on Saturday, 6th November 2021 (Local UK time/date)
  11. I saw him score a fabulous free kick against Everton when he first came here and I thought "Uh oh" Just re-watched it. Fabulous.
  12. Wasn't sure where to post this and should have done it yesterday. 25 years ago and magic sexy football with these two greats. I still miss those days.
  13. Chelsea Players and International Duty

Mason Mount England call-up update | Official Site | Chelsea Football Club (chelseafc.com)
  14. Movies

Exactly. And then... I simply remember my favourite things and then I don't feel so bad. Over The Sound of Music? I don't think so. Or over anything for that matter. (And apologies to anyone on here who comes from Dartford)
  15. Movies

There are so many worse things you could hate.
  16. Non Chelsea: Premier League

Couldn't agree more. Can't believe how Guardiola behaves on the touchline sometimes. Takes the shine off their achievements. And it's absolutely true that some managers get away with everything because of who they are and it's not fair.
  17. Non Chelsea: Premier League

Klopp makes me laugh. Such a bad loser. Never stopped going on about Alisson being fouled for West Ham's first goal, but when asked about Salah's 'dive' which lead to their goal by TAA, he never saw it and hadn't watched it on playback. Such a hypocrite, but then I guess most managers have their moments.
  18. Movies

Getting tedious now Chara :-(
  19. Non Chelsea: Premier League

And Liverpool are saying "if only we hadn't thrown 3 points away today" We move on.
  20. Non Chelsea: Premier League

Not looking like it although that would have been best for us, but always good to see the people's champions having a hard time. PS. How on earth does Jamie Redknapp get that gig? He's made two absolutely idiotic statements so far, and counting.....
  21. Malmo FF 0 Chelsea 1

Please use this thread for all posts relating to our Champions League Group H match against Malmo FF at the Eleda Stadion before, during and after the game. The Moderators will be keeping an eye on things, so let's try to keep it intelligent. Please note that this un-moderated forum is a privilege and its abuse will result in the suspension of your account. The match is scheduled to kick off at 17:45 hours on Tuesday, 2nd November 2021 (Local UK time/date) (Live on BT Sport)
  22. Chelsea 1 Burnley 1

Charming!! (Get well soon)
  23. Chelsea 1 Burnley 1

You beat me to, it but anyway:- Ref: Andre Marriner Assts: Simon Long, Scott Ledger 4th Official: Michael Salisbury VAR: Mike Dean Asst VAR: Eddie Smart
  24. Squad Status: 2021/22 Season

It has its own thread now.
  25. Please use this thread for all posts relating to our Premier League match against Newcastle United at St. James' Park before, during and after the game. The Moderators will be keeping an eye on things, so let's try to keep it intelligent. Please note that this un-moderated forum is a privilege and its abuse will result in the suspension of your account. The match is scheduled to kick off at 15:00 hours on Saturday, 30th October 2021 (Local UK time/date)