JaneB

Administrators
  • Content count

• Last visited

• Days Won

Everything posted by JaneB

1. Musical Tastes

Eddie Calvert, trumpet? (I cheated!) (I'm ignoring the SOM comment. MT has upset me enough)
  2. Musical Tastes

I find that 'offensive'.....
  3. Musical Tastes

Sounds intriguing!!
  4. Media / Press

Sadly his mum passed away a few years back but I get what you're saying.
  5. Musical Tastes

Michael!!!! I don’t want to fall out with you ☹️ And The Lonely Goadherd? What’s that?
  6. Musical Tastes

Hey Mrs R and Miss R……..guess what?
  7. Musical Tastes

I did the Sound of Music tour in Salzburg. One of the highlights of my life ha ha!!
  8. Musical Tastes

I did teach my daughter that The Sound of Music was 'Something Good' and against type she still loves it to this day!!
  9. Musical Tastes

I would never in a million years have seen you as a SofM fan. I had to read that a number of times to understand it and I'm still not sure I do.
  10. Musical Tastes

I said that to annoy Chara Droy (it's a long running joke) although I still believe it!!
  11. Musical Tastes

No ;-) (Nothing holds a candle to The Sound of Music anyway)
  12. Transfer Talk Topic

How on earth would you know what Mrs. Koeman or Mrs. Rudiger are thinking? The former is a very impressive successful woman in her own right who has also overcome breast cancer so maybe her priorities don't lie with her husband's salary.
  13. Non Chelsea: Premier League

And while we were 'off air' so to speak, Conte gets the Spurs job. First Jose, now him. This is getting too weird.
  14. Malmo FF 0 Chelsea 1

A HUGE THANK YOU DUE TO THIS MAN. HE HAS WORKED TIRELESSLY TO GET US UP AND RUNNING AGAIN. DON'T KNOW WHAT WE WOULD DO WITHOUT HIM. THANKS AGAIN SAM!!!!
  15. Agreed Chara. Now coming 4th and qualifying for the Champions League is seen as more important than winning the FA Cup. Maybe it is, but there's nothing like triumphing at Wembley in one of those finals (ok, except maybe triumphing in Porto!). And because of technology advances we are constantly bombarded with data and analysis of absolutely everything to saturation point. Add to that, VAR, dodgy refs, virtue signalling, T-shirts with messages on, and so it goes on. It's exhausting.
  16. Brentford 0 Chelsea 1

Please use this thread for all posts relating to our Premier League match against Brentford at the Brentford Community Stadium before, during and after the game. The Moderators will be keeping an eye on things, so let's try to keep it intelligent. Please note that this un-moderated forum is a privilege and its abuse will result in the suspension of your account. The match is scheduled to kick off at 17.30 hours on Saturday, 16th October 2021 (Local time/date) (Live on Sky Sports)
  17. Please use this thread for all posts relating to our Carabao Cup 4th Round match against Southampton at Stamford Bridge before, during and after the game. The Moderators will be keeping an eye on things, so let's try to keep it intelligent. Please note that this un-moderated forum is a privilege and its abuse will result in the suspension of your account. The match is scheduled to kick off at 19:45 hours on Tuesday, 26th October 2021 (Local UK time/date)
  18. Newcastle United 0 Chelsea 3

Referee: Paul Tierney Assistants: Constantine Hatzidakis and Neil Davies 4th Official: Martin Atkinson VAR: David Coote Assistant VAR: Nick Hopton
  19. Please use this thread for all posts relating to our Premier League match against Norwich City at Stamford Bridge before, during and after the game. The Moderators will be keeping an eye on things, so let's try to keep it intelligent. Please note that this un-moderated forum is a privilege and its abuse will result in the suspension of your account. The match is scheduled to kick off at 12.30 hours on Saturday, 23rd October 2021 (Local time/date) (Live on BT Sport)
  20. Chelsea 4 Malmo FF 0

Please use this thread for all posts relating to our Champions League Group H match against Malmo FF at Stamford Bridge before, during and after the game. The Moderators will be keeping an eye on things, so let's try to keep it intelligent. Please note that this un-moderated forum is a privilege and its abuse will result in the suspension of your account. The match is scheduled to kick off at 20:00 hours on Wednesday, 20th October 2021 (Local time/date) (Live on BT Sport)
  21. Chelsea 7 Norwich City 0

Referee: Andy Madley Assistants: Stuart Burt and Eddie Smart 4th Official: Andre Marriner VAR: Michael Oliver Assistant VAR: Sian Massey-Ellis
  22. Brentford 0 Chelsea 1

Thought it was just me!! Just got back on the site, hope it lasts!!