JaneB

Administrators
  • Content count

• Last visited

• Days Won

Everything posted by JaneB

1. Please use this thread for all posts relating to our Champions League Group H match against Zenit St Petersburg at Stamford Bridge before, during and after the game. The Moderators will be keeping an eye on things, so let's try to keep it intelligent. Please note that this un-moderated forum is a privilege and its abuse will result in the suspension of your account. The match is scheduled to kick off at 20:00 hours on Tuesday, 14th September 2021 (Local UK time/date) (Live on BT Sport)
  2. Khobar's Legacy

I say with the greatest of respect, but no.
  3. Chelsea 1 Zenit St Petersburg 0

They’re untouchable Ham and we all know why.
  4. Chelsea 1 Zenit St Petersburg 0

As others have said, I'm a bit worried about Mason. Hope he picks up.
  5. Chelsea 1 Zenit St Petersburg 0

He forgot he wasn't refereeing a Chelsea match.
  6. Chelsea 3 Aston Villa 0

Please use this thread for all posts relating to our Premier League match against Aston Villa at Stamford Bridge before, during and after the game. The Moderators will be keeping an eye on things, so let's try to keep it intelligent. Please note that this un-moderated forum is a privilege and its abuse will result in the suspension of your account. The match is scheduled to kick off at 17:30 hours on Saturday, 11th September 2021 (Local time/date) (Live on Sky Sports)
  7. Chelsea 3 Aston Villa 0

If you're good enough, you're old enough. Amazing performance!!!
  8. Chelsea 3 Aston Villa 0

Hear hear 👏🏻 She is awesome!!! My favourite girl’s name too. Come on Emma!!! (Wrong thread I know but being a little flexible tonight)
  9. Chelsea 3 Aston Villa 0

Speak for yourself and it's no more than two emoticons per post, not sentence ;-)
  10. Non Chelsea: Premier League

Just wait until tomorrow and MOTD will be unbearable. Still, that's what fast forwarding is for....
  11. Chelsea 3 Aston Villa 0

He's not keeping Chilwell happy and Alonso is fast becoming "teacher's pet". (Sorry that is juvenile and I've really come to like and trust TT, well who wouldn't after what he has achieved? But even so, why on earth is Alonso captain? Bizarre)
  12. Chelsea 3 Aston Villa 0

Shouldn't we always be playing our best team if possible?
  13. Non Chelsea: Premier League

Oh dear, I’m sick of CR7 already 🙄
  14. Media / Press

Yes absolutely and hope he keeps healthy in his retirement.
  15. Your Favourite Tv Shows/sitcoms?

I loved Mystery Road and Aaron Pederson!!! Liked watching Judy Davis and Colin Friels in some of the earlier episodes too. PS. Don't know if anyone has mentioned Spiral in this thread but that was epic. I'm also obsessed with Scandi murder mysteries.
  16. Liverpool 1 Chelsea 1

Please use this thread for all posts relating to our Premier League match against Liverpool at Anfield before, during and after the game. The Moderators will be keeping an eye on things, so let's try to keep it intelligent. Please note that this un-moderated forum is a privilege and its abuse will result in the suspension of your account. The match is scheduled to kick off at 17:30 hours on Saturday, 28th August 2021 (Local time/date) (Live on Sky Sports)
  17. Chelsea 3 Aston Villa 0

Outrageous. And yet Richarlison will be allowed to play because apparently Everton have a 'good relationship' with the Brazilian FA. Stinks.
  18. Media / Press

Oh right 🤔 I think I need a lie down... PS. Actually I've just realised that you probably weren't being insulting about Essex either, I misunderstood you (not for the first time!!)
  19. Media / Press

Isn’t that Essexist?
  20. Media / Press

You are incorrigible.
  21. Media / Press

I know I’ll regret this but I have no idea what you’re on about?