JaneB

Administrators
  • Content count

• Last visited

• Days Won

Everything posted by JaneB

1. A “glorious” victory? What? 11 10 on penalties!!!! ffs
  2. Disgusted fans accuse Liverpool defender Kostas Tsimikas of SPITTING into the stands | Daily Mail Online He was only spitting out gum, oh that's alright then. NEVER their fault.
  3. Thank You Roman

Ridiculously expensively attired but it had to happen!!
  4. Thank You Roman

Huh?
  5. Thank You Roman

Thank you Mark, she is 💙
  6. MK is on top form today. Only wish we were.
  7. Thank You Roman

Chelsea trustees have not agreed to run club after Roman Abramovich move - BBC Sport
  8. Thank You Roman

Sometimes I feel like giving up on football. There's the usual stuff such as players continuing to surround referees and behaving like spoilt kids not getting their own way. The feigning of injuries and the selectiveness of VAR. Everton were denied a blatant penalty yesterday for example. And now the tragedy in Ukraine. It doesn't take much to set off our haters and they're in full outraged mode now. The whole club and its supporters are 'guilty by association' for the invasion of Ukraine apparently. The hypocrisy drives me mad. You don't have to scratch very far under the surface of sport, in fact some of it is blatant, (China, Qatar, Saudi Arabia), to find very questionable goings on and allegiances. A few weeks ago some of those taking the moral high ground couldn't have cared less about Ukraine, they probably didn't even know where it was. This afternoon was always going to be difficult given who we're playing but now it's going to be unbearable. If we happen to win it'll be another reason for our haters to let rip telling us to give back the cup. And if we lose, it'll be a great day for football, justice will have prevailed and the mighty Liverpool will have triumphed again. Just nauseating.
  9. Please use this thread for all posts relating to our Premier League match against Crystal Palace at Selhurst Park before, during and after the game. The Moderators will be keeping an eye on things, so let's try to keep it intelligent. Please note that this un-moderated forum is a privilege and its abuse will result in the suspension of your account. The match is scheduled to kick off at 15:00 hours on Saturday, 19th February 2022 (Local UK time/date).
  10. Crystal Palace 0 Chelsea 1

Match Officials:- Ref: David Coote, Assistants: Stuart Burt and Nick Hopton, Fourth Official: Michael Salisbury, VAR: Michael Oliver, Assistant VAR: Neil Davies.
  11. Chelsea 2 Palmeiras 1

Very gracious of you, thank you. I do hope not.
  12. Chelsea 2 Palmeiras 1

Well done guys but I just don't know how we do it!!
  13. Kurt Zouma

So Zouma will play against Leicester with David Moyes now being praised for not being racist and 'over-punishing' the player. Might have known the race card would be played sooner or later. Zouma will also be attending classes provided by the RSPCA to explain to him why it's not a good idea to kick your pet cat. As the great Ricky Gervais said "If you enjoy seeing an animal terrified or in pain you are a c***" I loathe that word but for people who are cruel to animals and children I make an exception.
  14. Kurt Zouma

Not yet I don't believe but of course what Zouma did is there for all to see.
  15. Please use this thread for all posts relating to our FIFA Club World Cup Semi-Final match against Al Hilal SFC at the Mohammed Bin Zayed Stadium before, during and after the game. The Moderators will be keeping an eye on things, so let's try to keep it intelligent. Please note that this un-moderated forum is a privilege and its abuse will result in the suspension of your account. The match is scheduled to kick off at 16.30 hours on Wednesday, 9th February 2022 (Local UK time/date) Live on E4
  16. Kurt Zouma

I don’t think they could talk about Mason Greenwood because he hasn’t been found guilty of anything yet.
  17. Kurt Zouma

See it didn't take long for JT's name to be dragged into this whole sorry affair. That guy must have the skin of a thousand rhinos.
  18. Kurt Zouma

Football is bankrupt but we knew that anyway. Nothing must get in the way of putting your best team out. And the thing is everyone can see what he's done, there's absolutely no doubts to be had and no excuses to be made. And no doubt his 'apology' was written by his agent. I presume there would be all sorts of legal implications if West Ham tried to terminate his contract (which they won't of course) but thank god he doesn't play for us anymore because I wouldn't want him anywhere near my team and I'd be ashamed to support them if he was. I can't abide animal cruelty, it makes me sick to my stomach.
  19. Kurt Zouma

The animal welfare laws in this country are pathetic. All his animals should be removed until a court case when hopefully he'd be banned for life from keeping them.
  20. Kurt Zouma

You did a link? Don't know Ham.
  21. Non Chelsea: Domestic Cup Competitions

Juan Mata....one of my favourite Chelsea players and a lovely guy to boot. Ridiculous reason to get rid of him. He deserved much better.
  22. Kurt Zouma

OMG what a b****** And he thinks an apology makes it all alright. Should have the same done to him.
  23. Transfer Talk Topic

Can we play nicely guys?
  24. Non Chelsea: Premier League

Everton CONFIRM addition of Ashley Cole to Frank Lampard's backroom staff | Daily Mail Online
  25. Chelsea Women

Home | Official Site | Chelsea Football Club (chelseafc.com)