JaneB

Administrators
  • Content count

• Last visited

• Days Won

Everything posted by JaneB

1. Transfer Talk Topic

Edwards joins Lampard at Everton | Official Site | Chelsea Football Club (chelseafc.com) Plus Paul Clement and Chris Jones.
  2. Tennis

Interesting discussion to be had here. Difficult to say. She is still very young and maybe got a bit carried away with all the fuss around her winning the US Open. Not necessarily in a big-headed way but just that there were a lot of distractions for her to deal with. She's obviously a very attractive girl with an engaging personality so an advertiser's dream. She also changed her coach, not sure why. Anyway, we shall see. Hope she keeps her head down and works hard.
  3. Transfer Talk Topic

I read yesterday (so take with a pinch of salt) that Frank felt his close friendship with Jody was affecting his professional decisions at Chelsea. He might decide on a course of action which Jody didn't agree with and then that made him hesitant to follow it up because he didn't want to upset Jody. (Just saying)
  4. Transfer Talk Topic

As I said on another thread, looks like he's taking Joe Edwards with him but not hopefully Anthony Barry. There's also talk of Paul Clement.
  5. Tennis

Thank you Chara but obviously I shouldn't have bothered!!! Maybe I'd have more luck with Rugby Union, Golf, Cricket or even the Winter Olympics.
  6. Agreed. Have put a comment on Non Chelsea Premier League.
  7. Non Chelsea: Premier League

Only my own irrational opinion of course, but I hate this. It's like watching a former love find someone new. I just can't imagine Frank at Everton and 'frankly' don't want to. Bit of a weird move all round. Looks like he might be taking Joe Edwards with him, but according to Matt Law NOT Anthony Barry which I'm very pleased about. Good luck Frank, but you'll always be Chelsea.
  8. Non Chelsea: Premier League

Just reading that Frank wants to take Anthony Barry with him, now that would really rile me. Even talk of Steve Holland too. Now he's exactly who Frank should have had at Chelsea. Really p***** off at the moment.
  9. Non Chelsea: Premier League

Frank Lampard offered Everton managerial job to replace Rafael Benitez - BBC Sport Looks like it's happening Chara. Awful decision imho, for Frank that is. They are never going to do anything and he's on a hiding to nothing. I won't like seeing him there either but I guess that was always going to happen with any club. Can't believe that Christine would be happy to re-locate up there as her work is in London as are his two elder daughters. Very strange.
  10. Romans Eleven

I'm drooling looking at these teams and absolutely yes ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  11. Non Chelsea: Premier League

Do NOT go to Everton Frank. Absolute madness.
  12. VAR and Chelsea

Whatever you think of referees and their assistants, the way players (and some managers) scream abuse at them is absolutely disgusting. I really wish refs would give it back to them sometimes. That's why I enjoy watching Rugby Union these days. None of that nonsense and you can hear everything that's going on. Some refs might be below par but I wouldn't do their job for a million pounds. So many footballers are just spoilt brats and unfortunately managers who should know better are just as bad.
  13. The game is always about silly money these days. Pretty obscene really.
  14. Non Chelsea: Premier League

Come back to Chelsea Claudio as our Director of Football, whatever that means. We seem to find jobs here for numerous ex players. Hate seeing you getting sacked again.
  15. It’s all supposition isn’t it Michael, but as supporters we’re always going to have our own theories. I’m a dinosaur but it was so much easier and made much more sense when managers picked their own players to fit their own vision. No one else at the club, whoever they are, should get involved. Appoint a manager who you trust and let him get on with it.
  16. Chelsea 2 Tottenham Hotspur 0

Even Jamie Redknapp agreed with them, amazingly!! What an 'annoying' player Ziyech is, zero to hero and all that. But as long as he can find some consistency, he can have the benefit of the doubt.
  17. Chelsea 2 Tottenham Hotspur 0

He’s as professional as they come and just top class. What a great example he sets. One of our best signings.
  18. Chelsea 2 Tottenham Hotspur 0

Matchday Officials:- Referee Paul Tierney, Assistants Lee Betts and Constantine Hatzidakis, Fourth Official Andy Madley, VAR Darren England, Assistant VAR Adam Nunn.
  19. Brighton 1 Chelsea 1

I absolutely understand what everyone is saying about the players being exhausted etc. etc. but that doesn't excuse the fact that we keep paying out shedloads of money for players who continually disappoint and don't live up to their supposed reputations. It's such an anti-climax and I'm getting fed up with it. When the player you most enjoy seeing in a Chelsea shirt is Thiago Silva then you know you're in trouble (and absolutely no disrespect to him, he's been magnificent, and I do like to watch great defenders).
  20. Brighton 1 Chelsea 1

Sadly it's being proved that expense doesn't mean excellence in our case.
  21. Brighton 1 Chelsea 1

And to think some on here used to find fault with Fabregas. I have no idea what's wrong at the moment, probably a multitude of things, but I will never forgive players for not trying and not caring.
  22. Brighton 1 Chelsea 1

What has happened to Mason this season? Very worrying
  23. Non Chelsea: Premier League

Everton sack Benitez after less than 7 months in charge.
  24. Africa cup of nations

He’s moved on already 😢
  25. Africa cup of nations

That annoying woman who bosses you about.....