JaneB

Administrators
  • Content count

• Last visited

• Days Won

Posts posted by JaneB

1. I absolutely understand what everyone is saying about the players being exhausted etc. etc. but that doesn't excuse the fact that we keep paying out shedloads of money for players who continually disappoint and don't live up to their supposed reputations.  It's such an anti-climax and I'm getting fed up with it.

When the player you most enjoy seeing in a Chelsea shirt is Thiago Silva then you know you're in trouble (and absolutely no disrespect to him, he's been magnificent, and I do like to watch great defenders). 

2. 2 minutes ago, Freeboot-Rightz said:

We also have one of the most expensive squads in PL history, which was created to play 60+ games in a season.

personally I would have gone down the injury route rather than Covid for an excuse. 

Sadly it's being proved that expense doesn't mean excellence in our case.  

3. On 08/11/2021 at 7:19 PM, Mark Kelly said:

Anthony Taylor , Mike Dean masterclass incoming

On 21/11/2021 at 10:50 AM, Mark Kelly said:

OGS sacked , SKY are gonna love this , United points behind , Chelsea slipping up , Liverpool catching up .

Anthony Taylor absolutely nailed on for this now .

On 21/11/2021 at 11:27 AM, Backbiter said:

Kavanagh as VAR would see a reunion of the Manc duo that shafted us in the home game two years ago (when they ignored the Maguire kick in Bats' goolies, amongst other refereeing crimes).

You were saying?

Referee: Anthony Taylor

Assistants: Gary Beswick, Adam Nunn

Fourth Official: David Coote

VAR: Chris Kavanagh

Assistant VAR: Dan Robathan

4. Please use this thread for all posts relating to our Premier League match against Watford at Vicarage Road before, during and after the game.

The Moderators will be keeping an eye on things so let's try to keep it intelligent.

Please note that this un-moderated forum is a privilege and its abuse will result in the suspension of your account.

The match is scheduled to kick off at 19:30 hours on Wednesday, 1st December 2021 (Local UK time/date) (Live on Amazon Prime Video)

5. 42 minutes ago, Ham said:

Just watching City v Everton.  City are being hailed by the commentator for having TWO academy products on the pitch. 

Edit: and now Guardiola being credited with the development of Mahrez. 

Sterling not getting away with diving for a penalty for a change or maybe I'm being harsh.  Although he's scored now anyway :-(

6. 5 hours ago, Droy was my hero said:

Curtains for @Mark Kelly

1 hour ago, Sciatika said:

What would he do with curtains (unless he is planning to make lederhosen out of them)?

I'm not quite 'on it' today.

By reading your post I've just realised the clever double meaning of Droy's.