JaneB

Administrators
  • Content count

• Last visited

• Days Won

Posts posted by JaneB

1. I am a little concerned that TT will choose to leave the club in the summer (and this from someone who desperately didn't want Frank to leave and resented TT to begin with).

I'm only surmising but I would guess his wife might choose to return to Germany now they are getting divorced and it would be only natural for TT to want to be near his children.

I can't believe I'm saying this now (!) but I think Tuchel is a good manager (not above criticism obviously) and we should hold onto him.  I can't stand our merry go round of managers anyway.  We need consistency no matter how hard things get at times.

As far as I'm concerned any player can leave in the summer and I won't shed any tears.  Well, slight overstatement, I don't want Mount, James, Chilwell or Silva to go, and I also rate and like Kante a lot but his time might have come.  But the rest of them are either not good enough, not trying hard enough, past their best or just don't care about MY Chelsea.  I know everything is about money now but I'm disappointed in Rudiger, he's going to be a big loss.

Usually ahead of the summer break we worry about what players we might be able to sign, who's available and who might leave.  This summer we will be worrying about so much more :-(

2. Please use this thread for all posts relating to our FA Cup Final match against Liverpool at Wembley Stadium before, during and after the game.

The Moderators will be keeping an eye on things, so let's try to keep it intelligent.

Please note that this un-moderated forum is a privilege and its abuse will result in the suspension of your account.

The match is scheduled to kick off at 16:45 hours on Saturday, 14th May 2022 (Local UK time/date) (Live on the BBC)

3. Please use this thread for all posts relating to our Premier League match against Leeds United at Elland Road before, during and after the game.

The Moderators will be keeping an eye on things, so let's try to keep it intelligent.

Please note that this un-moderated forum is a privilege and its abuse will result in the suspension of your account.

The match is scheduled to kick off at 19:30 hours on Wednesday, 11th May 2022 (Local UK time/date) (Live on Sky Sports)

4. Please use this thread for all posts relating to our Premier League match against Wolverhampton Wanderers at Stamford Bridge before, during and after the game.

The Moderators will be keeping an eye on things so let's try to keep it intelligent.

The match is scheduled to kick off at 15:00 hours on Saturday, 7th May 2022 (Local UK time/date)

5. On 25/04/2022 at 10:46 PM, JaneB said:

Please use this thread for all posts relating to our Premier League match against Everton at Goodison Park before, during and after the game.

The match is scheduled to kick off at 14:00 hours on Sunday, 1st May 2022 (Local UK time/date)

Live on Sky Sports. 

Apologies, this isn't listed on TOCWS

6. 4 hours ago, Sciatika said:

When I heard that ManU would not have Maguire, I wondered if that might be an advantage to them. However, apparently, they won't have Sancho, Pogba, Cavani, Shaw or Fred. Wan-Bissaka is also a question mark. Rangnick says they will have to rely on youngsters. I will be grateful for any help they give us.

I presume they will still have you know who though which is a big worry.

7. 2 hours ago, paulw66 said:

did you 3 see the Tweet the PL put out, after Liverpool won? It looked like it had been drawn up by the Liverpool marketing team..... "One step closer" it said. It was so blatant, it may as well have said, "Come on You Reds, YNWA"

Edit - this is the official PL twitter page

https://twitter.com/premierleague 

Yes indeed. I think it was picked up on another thread on here too.

42 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

I saw it , it got deleted sharpish an absolute insult to every other side in the Premier League but particularly to the team that is actually in the lead at the moment. .

Didn’t realise it had been deleted. Why aren’t the PL being questioned about this and why they thought it was an appropriate tweet?

8. Please use this thread for all posts relating to our Premier League match against Everton at Goodison Park before, during and after the game.

The match is scheduled to kick off at 14:00 hours on Sunday, 1st May 2022 (Local UK time/date)

9. 3 minutes ago, Sleeping Dave said:

It certainly puts us in a very difficult position this summer. Especially considering that we have released three outstanding defensive prospects in Guehi, Tomori and Livramento.

The coming summer will be a lot of hard work. 

I still don't understand what happened with Tomori.

10. 22 minutes ago, Everyonesallowedanopinion said:

It looks like the players don't give a f**k, and they may be trying to get rid of the coach

Half of them hopefully won’t be here next season so what’s the point of that?

How quickly we turn 😡 I’d get rid of most of this team long before Tuchel.

11. 1 hour ago, Liquidator said:

Are we going to have a spontaneous round of applause for Ronaldo on seven minutes .....??

I say this with the utmost respect to Ronaldo and his family, they are not the issue, but I reckon the day is coming when we won't have time to play a football match because there's so much other stuff going on.

• Like 2