JaneB

Administrators
  • Content count

• Last visited

• Days Won

Posts posted by JaneB

1. Please use this thread for all posts relating to our Premier League match against Southampton at St Mary's Stadium before, during and after the game.

The Moderators will be keeping an eye on things, so let's try to keep it intelligent.

Please note that this un-moderated forum is a privilege and its abuse will result in the suspension of your account.

The match is scheduled to kick off at 15:00 hours on Saturday, 9th April 2022 (Local UK time/date)

2. Finding it very difficult to keep up with and police this thread.

As I've said before, it's impossible to keep politics completely out of these discussions, but some posters are straying far too much into stuff that has nothing to do with Chelsea FC.

If you want to go on  discussing the war in Ukraine, NATO, Boris Johnson, cancel culture, the death penalty, Iraq, Afghanistan, wokery, anti wokery, the government, Russia, the Labour Party, Dominic Raab, Joe Biden, the West, the Daily Mail, Bulgaria, China, Syria....I could go on, please do it by DM.

Otherwise I'm going to delete anything that's not directly connected to the title of this thread.

Thank you and goodnight. 

• Like 1
    • Thanks 1

3. 24 minutes ago, Ruudboy said:

^ just a point of order, mods, is the ***** in the post above “*****” or something else? It’s been bugging me, as “pussyfoot” is scarcely offensive and it’s doing my head on what else it might be!

23 minutes ago, Ruudboy said:

^ thanks. That’s a “yes” unless it’s one word.

3 minutes ago, Backbiter said:

Must be something else or you wouldn't have been able to type it in your question. The mind boggles as to what *****foot is.

???

You'd have to ask MK.  I read it as pussyfoot which I don't find at all offensive as it means to tread warily around something.

4. Please use this thread for all posts relating to our Champions League Quarter Final 1st Leg match against Read Madrid at Stamford Bridge, before, during and after the game.

The Moderators will be keeping an eye on things, so let's try to keep it intelligent.

Please note that this un-moderated forum is a privilege and its abuse will result in the suspension of your account.

The match is scheduled to kick off at 20:00 hours on Wednesday, 6th April 2022 (Local UK time/date) (Live on BT Sport)

5. Please use this thread for all posts relating to our Premier League match against Brentford at Stamford Bridge, before, during and after the game.

The Moderators will be keeping an eye on things so let's try to keep it intelligent.

The match is scheduled to kick off at 15:00 hours on Saturday, 2nd April 2022 (Local UK time/date).

6. Please use this thread for all posts relating to our FA Cup Quarter Final match against Middlesbrough at the Riverside Stadium before, during and after the game.

The match is scheduled to kick off at 17:15 hours on Saturday, 19th March 2022 (Local UK time/date) (Live on the BBC) 

7. 1 hour ago, chara said:

Thank you once again Jane.... whilst all around us is in turmoil you..(and by extension MT and Sam) are keeping the Forum going......

Anyone ever again questioning the integrity or commitment of the mods should remember we only vent....they support and keep the forum functioning.

Thanks as ever Chara.  

I did actually wonder about putting another match up in case we weren't able to play it, but I think "business as usual" is the best road to take :-)

8. 15 minutes ago, Bison said:

You couldn't make it up. 😂

What an utterly ridiculous statement.

it seems that Chelsea Football club and everyone attached to it are heavily responsible for the tragic situation in Ukraine so let's DO something and punish them as much as we can.  That'll change everything.  And aren't we noble and good in doing so.

9. 4 minutes ago, Diddymen said:

Don’t want to get too political here, but it doesn’t really matter what the tories do (or don’t do) Johnson’s mob will still get voted in - in large part because they have the media in their back pockets, as is the case currently with how things are reported regarding Chelsea.

As a labour supporter I am quite surprised how Starmer and co have played to the public on this without any shed of evidence.

No please don't.  I appreciate it's impossible to discuss what's happening at the moment without getting into a wider political debate but there is a limit.

10. Please use this thread for all posts relating to our Champions League Round of 16 2nd Leg match against Lille at the Stade Pierre-Mauroy before, during and after the game.

The match is scheduled to kick off at 20:00 hours on Wednesday, 16th March 2022 (Local UK time/date) (Live on BT Sport)

11. 4 hours ago, chara said:

No Jane..it's a poster indulging in "word play"...see Nobly's earlier reply...something I refuse to be a part of and hope you sanction !!

Well as sanctions are being thrown around today, I have to say you're on my naughty list Chara so don't try and play the innocent.

3 hours ago, Ruudboy said:

Refuse to be a part of it? … “Blubbering”? …  what a load of baleen … sorry Jane, just hysterics after a crap day. And wales are most decidedly not fish.

Well not spelt like that they're not?!  And anyway, I thought Moby was a musician.

12. 59 minutes ago, Ham said:

The finest minds in the national crime agency spent a week looking into RA and came up trumps with;

- Got favours in becoming an oligarch. That was known when he bought the club. 

- Owns a steel company. Tanks are made of steel. 

- Was involved in politics. That was known when he bought the club.

Embarrassing. 

What's worse is that the British non-Chelsea supporting population, normally totally cynical where government info is concerned, accept it all without question for selfish reasons. 

I genuinely hate almost everything about this country right now. 

I'm afraid I feel the same.