http://

Profile Information

Previous Fields

• Team
    Chelsea

Recent Profile Visitors

2,398 profile views
  1. Non Chelsea: Premier League

Good riddance. Dull, defensive football has bee defunct for about 15 years now ( as our old friend Jose has found out), but some mug will still employ the FSW. Everton are just a crap team as well, no wonder Carlo Ancelotti walked out on them, he's too big for them! Duncan Doughnut (Ferguson) will probably take over as caretaker manager, and they'll probably bring in Sean Dyche as his replacement.
  2. Non Chelsea: Premier League

SKy are just sad people. I don't like Citeh, but SKY's love in with the Red Mickeys is just puke inducing.
  3. Chelsea 2 Liverpool 2

Lose this, and there will be no papers read TV watched or radio listened to until the next game. I hate losing to this lot! Their media apologists and fanboys make me sick!
  4. West Ham 3 Chelsea 2

We comittted football suicide in the 2nd half. Mendy had probably his worst game for us, and Lukaku was poor as well, although it has to be said the service was non-existent, the usual farting around in and around the penalty area rather than loading the box and putting a cross in. Only Mason Mount really came out the game with any credit. Liverpool jammy as ever, City winning ATM as well, but we must not give up, hopefully when Salah and Mane g to the ACN the Red Mickeys's season falls apart.
  5. Leicester City 0 Chelsea 3

Absolute;y classy performance. What a difference a year makes, last season this game was the beginning of the end for Frank, but today we absolutely murdered them. Silva is ridiculously good for a 37 year old centre half, James was great and how did Albrighton not get booked? He just spent the entire game kicking Chilwell. Man U and their bunch of individuals next, we can't lose to this mediocre lot, OGS or no OGS. Old Slab Head got sent off as well, couldn't have happened to a nicer guy! I wondr what it will be like when Lukaku is back? The one thing I know is, with TT at the helm, we're in good hands? COME ON YOU BLUES!!!
  6. Non Chelsea: Premier League

The Arsenal teams of 2002 and 2004 were the biggest cheats and crybabies ever. Players like Vieira and Keown used to act hard, but couldn't take when kicked back. Every time they failed to win a match, Wenger and their players would whinge it was because the opposition were too negative or too physical. Dennis Bergkamp, Robert Pires and Francis Jeffers were just diving cheats.
  7. Non Chelsea: League Football.

If we got him in 19901, we woild have gone down, he woild have brought alehouse football to the club, and signed crappy players like the ones he had at Notts County. I had no sympathy for him when Sheff U went down, and QPR and Palace correctly sacked hom for being shite, otherwise he would have taken them down as well. Hoddle wasn't great, but I'd have over Warnock any day. Warnock may not be as rubbish as some claim but he also not as good as his apologists and fanboys think he is either. He's just a Northern version of Dave Bassett, and I couldn't stand him either back in the day. Chris Wilder, however, if backed and given time will turn Boro around.
  8. Non Chelsea: League Football.

Who has he ever kept up in the Prem? He's basically the opposite of a Sam Allardyce or Tony Pulis, Warnock has never been great IMHO.
  9. Non Chelsea: League Football.

Colin W***er sacked by Middlesborough. Good riddance say I. Over-hyped, overrated self seving dinosaur. If any club has any sense they will overlook him as their new manager.
  10. Non Chelsea: Premier League

I fear Conte could turn the Spuds into a force again. He takes no crap from players, that's for sure and dead wood like Alli, Eric Dire (no it isn't mis-spelt) and Ndombele will be out on their arses. Man U will probably get rid of OGS and bring in Nuno (only joking), and Newcastle are looking at brining in Dick (Unai) Emery.
  11. Watching Chelsea Viewpoints..changed?

I'm 51 and can remember 1979-83, the truly crap years, and getting stick at school From Spurs, Arsenal and West Ham supporters, not to mention plastic Liverpool and Man Utd fans, loved the 1984 promotion, and enjoyed the '84-86 Dixon/Speedie/Nevin et al team. We should never had gone down in 1988, the 1975 and 1979 teams were rubbish, but te 1988 team had good quality players who were badly coached and managed by Hollins and Whalley. The stability/mediocrity (delete where applicable) of 1990-96 follwed, followed by the cup successes of 1997-2000, then a few barren years before Roman came and made us the top dogs with is financial backing. The Aberamovich era is the golden age, I'm enjoying it, stuff the puerile and biased journalists or ex-pros, they're opinions are invalid as far as I'm concerned, I'm going to enjoy this golden age while it lasts, if it goes pear shaped I will continue to support the club until my dying day.
  12. Non Chelsea: Champions League

Not half! We've been waiting years for this!
  13. I think so. But Barca and Cruyff deserved that bloody good hiding for their arrogance prior to the game, giving it large in that how they were the superior team and better to watch, and got well and truly embarrassed. I think Pep Guardiola was in that Barca team as well, along with the vastly overrated Hristo Stoichkov,, who also shouted his mouth off about what he was going to do to Desailly, and to add insult to injury, Desailly also scored in that game, and that was effectively the end for so called Barcelona "Dream Team", a year late Cruyff got the sack.
  14. I think so. But Barca and Cruyff deserved that bloody good hiding for their arrogance prior to the game, giving it large in that how they were the superior team and better to watch, and got well and truly embarrassed. I think Pep Guardiola was in that Barca team as well, along with the vastly overrated Hristo Stoichkov,, who also shouted his mouth off about what he was going to do to Desailly, and to add insult to injury, Desailly also scored in that game, and that was effectively the end for so ca;;ed Barcelona "Dream Team", a year late Cruyff got the sack.