Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

homerdaz

Reports From The City Game

homerdaz   

Post your feedback from the City game here.

After some great efforts from the previous Club Shed games the atmosphere is realistically improving in the Shed End. Not only have the players and staff noticed the improvement but hey even the main man joined us for a short spell.

I know the turn out for this one is a little disappointing but this doesn't mean that the atmosphere will be any quieter, so all those who missed out or didn't manage to get your tickets within the Shed42/100/30 but are seated in the Shed End, please give it your all on Saturday....sing loud sing proud and maybe use it as a warm up for Wigan away...

just got home from the game and I thought that the atmosphere today was quality, not only in the shed but the whole stadium! a few of the old songs came out and 10 men went to mow was specially good and super chelsea. still got problems with singing were the shed end after were the middle were the west x3 but I dont think this will ever catch on tbh.

great improvement lads, lets keep it up and get better and better

zolita   
just got home from the game and I thought that the atmosphere today was quality, not only in the shed but the whole stadium! a few of the old songs came out and 10 men went to mow was specially good and super chelsea. still got problems with singing were the shed end after were the middle were the west x3 but I dont think this will ever catch on tbh.

Agree - thought it was absolutely rocking today - was good to hear the Cech song getting some airtime though not a huge amount of people joined in but will get there hopefully. Also thought there were glimpses where I was of the we're the shed end Stamford bridge almost taking off - I'm just by gate 5 and there were certainly people up the back behind me trying to get it going and then people around me got the idea and started joining in - I reckon if keep persisting it might get there

Criminal   

I thought that atmosphere today was great, some great banter between us and the away fans.

I had completely lost my voice from about 15 mins in!

Roll on Leicester and Wigan!

I listened on 5 Live this afternoon. Well done to all those that were there. You could here the Shed End loud and clear. A good rendition of the "we're the middle, we're the middle, the middle of the Shed" - "we're the west side, we're the west side, the west side of the shed" in the first half whilst it was 1-0. Even with the commentary going on it was very clear.

Just sorry I missed the match.

homerdaz   
Agree - thought it was absolutely rocking today - was good to hear the Cech song getting some airtime though not a huge amount of people joined in but will get there hopefully.

We'll keep persisting with the Cech song until at least it does get a little more of a reaction.....Wigan here we come.

Not sure Shedboy. For the first time you could hear it properly (on about 70 mins) Just needs a little bit more of a push and it will stick.

"One stand singing" sang the MH - Cheeky chappies. They also sang "We're the North Stand . . . " the old song is back, because the Shed has made it happen! It will soon be one end interacting with the other on this, like we always hoped.

Top atmosphere today. I'm chuffed.

kembo   

Well done.

See you at Wigan and Gelsenk.

kearts   

Us CFCnet st's could hear you guys, a few good zigga zaggers as well so well done. We were going to come over at ft but in the euphoria we danced off to find a pub!

Mr-H-L   

I would just like to say how proud we should all be that we have "Both!" ends of the ground producing a great atmosthere.

Most grounds in the country have one section producing an atmosphere, normally one end behind the goal.