Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jerry Kendik

Shed End & West Stand ST Holders For Liverpool Carling Cup Tie - We need you in East Upper

If you're

1. A Shed End ST holder

2. A ST holder who normally sits in West Lower/Upper but wants to get more involved in getting behind the team*

3. A member who feels likewise

Get your tickets for the Liverpool game in EAST UPPER, (SHED/SOUTH SIDE). Help us create a second area to help the Matthew Harding Lower.

Tickets go on sale to ST holders on 22 November. Spread the word. Show your support below.

* You can buy your ticket in the East Stand during the initial Season Ticket sales period.

Tim   
Tickets go on sale Thursday morning.

Better get to bed then so I can wake up early in the morning.

Tim   

Well I got up early but the tickets didn't go on sale at 07:00. Why am I not surprised?

Tim   

Went on sale at about 07:15 I reckon, but after multiple attempts and being offered Rows 20-22 and seats in the 130s I've decided to chance my arm and try the Box Office. Why oh why are seats offered from the middle outwards? Let me pick the seats, goddammit!

WPAULWIN   

We've got row 20 seats 143/144...... anybody know how close this will be to the Shed?

I'd like to keep an eye on our proper seats to make sure the bin dippers do'nt take it home with them

Tim   
We've got row 20 seats 143/144...... anybody know how close this will be to the Shed?

I'd like to keep an eye on our proper seats to make sure the bin dippers do'nt take it home with them

You're 50 seats away, hence my turning these seats down. As mentioned above, I chanced my arm and got through to the BO. Steve and I are in Row 2 seats 192 and 193. 193 is the seat closest to the Shed. 8-)

WPAULWIN   
You're 50 seats away, hence my turning these seats down. As mentioned above, I chanced my arm and got through to the BO. Steve and I are in Row 2 seats 192 and 193. 193 is the seat closest to the Shed. 8-)

Thanks.......... only chance I had was on-line as I'm in India until tomorrow

I'll be grabbing tickets on the 29th(first day of sale for members) for three of us. Me, Little brother and Mourinho_for_pm. Hopefully in East Upper. Should be plenty of seats left by then right?

Looks like they hadn't switched on the gate reservation this morning. Have spoken to the guys and it looks like this is sorted so punters now being directed to gate 4, a la Leicester.

It's just a shame it couldn't be done earlier as early birds like wpaulwin are now a fair distance away.

Nevertheless . . .Go, Go, Go!

Row 7, seats 182/183