Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mphchels

Valencia Home

Mphchels   

Does anyone know how the ticket sales for this game are going? I got my tickets before I knew I wasn't going to matter, hoping it should still be a good night...

Will the usual lot still be in so bar making loads of noise before the game?

Tim   
I got my tickets before I knew I wasn't going to matter, hoping it should still be a good night...

What makes you think you don't matter? Of course you do!

one lion   

I am in the shed for this game ,should still be a good night even if the result doesn't really matter ,the game is nearly sold out only restricted views left.

sam.p07   

I'm in east upper with dad and 2 mates, I would of been in the shed but we couldnt get 4 seats together :( looking forward to it, even though we are through

Asshat   

I'm in the shed lower for this. Still well looking forward to it even though it doesn't matter. My first game I'm going to this season! I can afford such extravagances with my new lucrative paper round.

I'm in MHU for this one. My Old Man is coming along to this and my 10 yr old son. So three generations together. Missed the first day of Members sales so only Shed Lower available.

The old fella aint so hot on his pins these days, so he will probably want to sit down mostly. We're both really lookin forward to it. I think the last time I went to Stamford bridge with my Dad was against Orient in 1982!!

Criminal   

This seems to be the game that the dads are coming!

I'm bringing my old man, we had to sit in MHU as couldn't get 4 tickets together in the Shed.

He hasn't been to SB since Sunderland in 1997

Now, do I take him in the So? ha

Bit of shame since it's a nothing game now. But still a good opportunity to see some of the fringe players get a start. Just hope we don't get totally embarrassed tonight!

This seems to be the game that the dads are coming!

I'm bringing my old man, we had to sit in MHU as couldn't get 4 tickets together in the Shed.

Yep. My Stepmum decided she should buy the old fella a season ticket - didn't realise it wasn't quite as simple as that - so he got a membership instead

He hasn't been to SB since Sunderland in 1997

Now, do I take him in the So? ha

Now that could be considered cruel!

We'll be in the Morrison - more relaxed and laid back than the full on aural assault at the So