Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jerry Kendik

Bumper Day Out - Chelsea V Newcastle and CFCnet Xmas get together

If you're going to the Newcastle game on 29th December, or even if you're just going to be in the vicinity of Stamford Bridge, why not join the regulars in a pre diet and abstinance drink-up?

It's the same day as the next Shed 100 and is also a perfect opportunity for punters on here to turn up and put faces to names. You won't be disappointed!

Aiming to keep organisation down to a minimum - there's less to go wrong then. So . .

2 venues pre match - So Bar or Butcher's Hook - Anytime between 11am to 2:30. Choose your weapon. So Bar = boisterous and "earthy", Hook more laid back, but a good atmos all the same. Lots of CFCnet members in each, hopefully.

1 venue immediately post match - Butcher's Hook. Quieter beer and a chat about the match, moving on elsewhere if the mood takes. Come and go as you please. A great chance for the virtual drinkers in the E of C to do it for real.

Who's up for it?

I'm not quite a local of the E of C, but would like to be! (Please have me). I'll certainly be there, Hook or So!!! So I'll see you lot before and after the game, Hook or So!!! Come on the Chels!

Morla   

Yeah sounds good!

Defo de around before the game, and like to go a bit mental in The So afterwards, so I'll probs go there.