OzzyCFC

Non Chelsea: Champions League

Ham   
34 minutes ago, CarefreeMuratcan said:

Can we all take a moment to enjoy Barcelona's decline. 

It's wonderful 😅

3 hours ago, CarefreeMuratcan said:

More than a **** show

Sciatika   

Barcelona are eight points from the top, same as ManU and Arsenal. Spurs are 10 points away. Spurs, the club that keeps on giving.

7 hours ago, CarefreeMuratcan said:

Not half!  We've been waiting years for this!

• Haha 1

On 01/11/2021 at 4:17 AM, blueandproud said:

Not half!  We've been waiting years for this!

Wonder what uefa think of it all?.Coupled with the fact that Madrid are on fire.good, could care less about them. They see themselves as the people’s club of Spain (whatever that means) Barca in the Europa! who would have thunk it? Lol

Edited by kennypaul

the mickeys made it through as we all thought they would, however not one of those 'great Anfield nights' though eh?

54 minutes ago, kennypaul said:

the mickeys made it through as we all thought they would, however not one of those 'great Anfield nights' though eh?

Inter should have been out of sight in the first leg and because of Sanchez we will never know how that last 20 minutes might have gone 11 vs 11. 

11 hours ago, CarefreeMuratcan said:

Inter should have been out of sight in the first leg and because of Sanchez we will never know how that last 20 minutes might have gone 11 vs 11. 

Much to the relief of BT and SKY, keeps alive the dream of them doing the quad, they seem to forget MAN CITY and/or Chelsea are still in the hunt for trebles and doubles

18 minutes ago, Everyonesallowedanopinion said:

Much to the relief of BT and SKY, keeps alive the dream of them doing the quad, they seem to forget MAN CITY and/or Chelsea are still in the hunt for trebles and doubles

The UFC guy they were interviewing before the game said: "Anybody that draws Liverpool will be scared". 

And I was like "I'm not." Then BT had a little montage going on about their winning run (including "beating" us in the League Cup Final) haha.

We basically beat them 3 times this season but for the officiating. 

Edited by CarefreeMuratcan

26 minutes ago, CarefreeMuratcan said:

The UFC guy they were interviewing before the game said: "Anybody that draws Liverpool will be scared". 

And I was like "I'm not." Then BT had a little montage going on about their winning run (including "beating" us in the League Cup Final) haha.

We basically beat them 3 times this season but for the officiating. 

I would love us to be drawn against Liverpool in the next round. Without the corrupt PGMOL providing the referees and VAR officials I can see us winning both legs easily.

• Like 1