Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DDRickyDD

Non Chelsea Europa League

Liverpool struggled at home to Trazbonzpor and I think they will be going out. Villa should overcome Rapid Vienna and Man City will ease past Timasoara.

Jessica2   

Here I am :)

Champions: is Barça (soccer team) your favorite? With who in the final (match)/ against which team? " Wednesday will be tough (a difficult match) against Chelsea, they defend themselves well. But for Roma (italian team) I bet on Barça- Manchester United, and obviously I'll support my ex-team (compagni is like friends in the team,but I don't know how to translate it!)

Bye!

Jessica2   

Chelsea are still favourites, that's for sure, but having watched Man Utd come back to win the league after being written off many times, it could easily still be theirs.

For me the big game is Liverpool v Chelsea. Many fans are saying Liverpool could roll over, but I disagree. Liverpool are a great club and I think their pride will stop them rolling over. They'll beat Chelsea.

wise76   

Chelsea are still favourites, that's for sure, but having watched Man Utd come back to win the league after being written off many times, it could easily still be theirs.

For me the big game is Liverpool v Chelsea. Many fans are saying Liverpool could roll over, but I disagree. Liverpool are a great club and I think their pride will stop them rolling over. They'll beat Chelsea.

You talk like Joey Cole!

wise76   

Pool vs Steaua

Joe Cole scored !!!

6 mn to HT, 1 all

Earlier, RB Salzburg 0 2 City

wise76   

4 1 to the $cou$er$

If they could also be inspired and create a few problems Sunday to Manyoo.

wise76   

Best fans in the world were 25 605 to Anfield to admire the New Messiah scoring...