Sir

Non Chelsea: International Football

Recommended Posts

chara   
2 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

if you get booked there is a fighting chance Southgate will whip you off at h/t.  
Based on the 10 mins  I saw, I can't see why we just don't give it to them in their half and wait

This is a game our Gareth should leave all the youngsters on for 90 minutes....even if they want to come off!

I hope Mount stays on the bench but a Grealish appearance will give the media a chance to swoon..again....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rob B   

I know Andorra aren’t the best, but Chilwell looked really good today.  Up and down, was a constant threat on the overlap and tidy in possession.  Got his first England goal too which will hopefully do his confidence a world of good having scored for us in his last game also. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Droy was my hero said:

Needs absolutely no comment at all.

Reminded me of Hazard's goal at Anfield that noone in the media could recall.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chrisb   

So, England are back in action today on their new home of Channel 4. 
Anybody else not entirely bothered by this whole Nations League crap?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Chrisb said:

So, England are back in action today on their new home of Channel 4. 
Anybody else not entirely bothered by this whole Nations League crap?

I'm watching but as usual England are awful and the meagre amount of enjoyment I'm wringing out if it is being eroded by the incessant noise of those bloody horns .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chrisb   
20 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

I'm watching but as usual England are awful and the meagre amount of enjoyment I'm wringing out if it is being eroded by the incessant noise of those bloody horns .

They didn’t stop me from nodding off! 
England really are poor, they rival us for pointless backward and sideways passing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Chrisb said:

They didn’t stop me from nodding off! 
England really are poor, they rival us for pointless backward and sideways passing.

Hungary just look technically miles better than we do , we look like cart horses in comparison.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now