Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hulk Smash

Barcelona Bs For 2013 (2-0 Down? No Worries)

Barcelona went 2-0 down to AC Milan at San Siro. You know whats coming!

Place your bets for either of the following happening at Camp Nou:

1. Red Card(s) to AC Milan Player(s).

2. Dubious penalty(ies) awarded to Barcelona.

3. Observable referee bias in Barca's favour.

4. Diving, cheating, reckless tackles by Barcelona, all unpunished.

5. Shameless whinging to the press if AC Milan manage to win (anti-football, criticism of tactics).

Based on the score-line I can see another farce coming, happens so regularly it's disappointing.

Chrisb   

If they do get any pens AC want to hope that Messi is wearing the same boots he wore last season when we played in the Camp Nou!

And the Good Hiding by RM in the Copa something was also good to see. Another "El Classico" coming up this Sunday apparently. Should be fun reading the score. Of course my only interest is for RM to win because of JM being in charge. If not for him the entire El Classico can be played in isolation and never talked about .....ever.

The greatest team of all time who won two Champions League trophies on the back of some bizarre and outrageous refereeing. I don't know what you're worried about!

The greatest team of all time who won two Champions League trophies on the back of some bizarre and outrageous refereeing. I don't know what you're worried about!

Also got subsequently beaten by two teams with 10 men for most of the match, in the second leg at home, in the Semi Final of the Champions League; Inter Milan and Chelsea. Horrific refereeing, All the Attacking talent, Diving, falling Over, Possession, Yet they got a awake up call by two teams whose desire and commitment was far greater than any attacking combination and moves the best players in the world could string together those games.

I remember when JM's Inter was defending as it did most of the game, the back four were so were drilled they were moving back and fourth in wave like formation and hardly every missing a beat it seemed; Almost Choreographed :). When we were playing Barca last time, our defence had a similar format and controlled movement till JT went on to avenge Mikel and got sent off, then it was everybody looking to the right and left organizing themselves, then Lampard and Mikel and finally Drogba reverses into the defence. It would be a study in defensive maneouvres if somebody has time and wants to right it down. Chaotic organization. What do you say Mr Droy title of your next lecture?

Anyway Great great game still missing that tall Ivorian bastard.

The time is upon us... HERE COME FARCELONA!!

Early red cards, weak penalties, awful decisions... no injustice is too small and no deficit is too big!!

I for one am eager for this year's travesty :)

Harvz   

Hope Barca get screwed by dodgy reffing decisions and all the play acting in the world on AC Milan's part.