Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

3 minutes ago, Sciatika said:

I am again reminded of what a weird world I live in.

You are not on your own.

4 hours ago, Ro61 said:

For a start you should wind your neck in.you're a moderator,I get that,but stop this patronising bullshit and respect what fellow fans think.

You are out of order mate. What you should have said is, "Thanks for doing the unpaid, largely thankless job of keeping this forum honest and (mostly) respectful......and I respect your loyalty and your right to an opinion, but I respectfully disagree".

paulw66   
4 minutes ago, RDC Williams said:

You are out of order mate. What you should have said is, "Thanks for doing the unpaid, largely thankless job of keeping this forum honest and (mostly) respectful......and I respect your loyalty and your right to an opinion, but I respectfully disagree".

Nicely put.

We all have a different opinion, but common courtesy should be as standard for this free service 

Ro61   
15 minutes ago, paulw66 said:

Nicely put.

We all have a different opinion, but common courtesy should be as standard for this free service 

Nicely put.I am not one to mince words..  so I apologise.

paulw66   
4 minutes ago, Ro61 said:

Nicely put.I am not one to mince words..  so I apologise.

The heat and passion following our wonderful club can cause anger. We've all been guilty at some stage 

Ro61   
42 minutes ago, RDC Williams said:

I'll remember that in future👍

2 hours ago, Ro61 said:

I'll remember that in future👍

Cool. These guys do a great job under a surprising amount of stress.

• Like 1

Fabrizio Romano has reported today that Barca director Alemany has said "it's clear that Dembele does not want to continue with Barcelona. He doesn't want to be part of our project. We told Dembele he has to leave immediately. We expect him to be sold before Jan 31st".

We've been linked with him before and apparently, Tuchel is a fan... what do people think?

Personally, I would be very cautious about signing him, his injury record is poor and his output is not exactly great. I'm not sure he'd be an upgrade on anyone we have at the moment in the attacking positions, which is saying something!

paulw66   
10 minutes ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

Fabrizio Romano has reported today that Barca director Alemany has said "it's clear that Dembele does not want to continue with Barcelona. He doesn't want to be part of our project. We told Dembele he has to leave immediately. We expect him to be sold before Jan 31st".

We've been linked with him before and apparently, Tuchel is a fan... what do people think?

Personally, I would be very cautious about signing him, his injury record is poor and his output is not exactly great. I'm not sure he'd be an upgrade on anyone we have at the moment in the attacking positions, which is saying something!

It's a funny one.........his record certainly isn't stellar, but someone at Barca thought he was worth paying 100m+ for.

8 minutes ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

I've never seen him play so cannot comment but can you imagine what would happen if we spend another £100m on a dud ?