Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bokherif

Who is the most underrated player according to you

Paul1970   

generally overlooked or forgotten about when talking about Chelsea legends....always Lampard,Drogba,zola....wisey was a classy midfield player in the 90`s and when the foreign players came in,fitted in well and was an equal when other British players in the squad fell by the wayside.

Dirk Kuyt is one player that has impressed me in this WC. Played on both wings and never complains ( not unless I've missed something )? Wonder if he will be in the WC best 11?

Dirk Kuyt is one player that has impressed me in this WC. Played on both wings and never complains ( not unless I've missed something )? Wonder if he will be in the WC best 11

Well when you look like that, you're probably just grateful for the redeeming features you do have.

... Oh man, that felt bitchy.

redgreen   

Dirk Kuyt is one player that has impressed me in this WC. Played on both wings and never complains ( not unless I've missed something )? Wonder if he will be in the WC best 11?

Dirk Kuyt is now playing as back-side?

in my opinion one of the best player now is Paul Pogba. One ot the best midfielder in the world.

Paul McGrath, Steve Bruce, Roberto Donadoni, Joao Pinto, Patrick Kluivert, Giovani Elber, Fernando Hierro, John Wark, Pat Nevin, Graeme Sharp, Tony Woodcock and Frank Stapleton.

The most under rated player.. our Didier Drogba. I don't know what the guy had to do to be counted as one of the greats in the English Premiership. Scored in every possible way from every possible angle, from all distances, ditto with assists.

People didn't like the way he got up after being fouled, because he took too long recovering his strength, because he made a face of being in agony when clearly he didn't fall hard enough! well it didn't bother me as otherwise he wasn't getting any fouls or advantages from the referee. Hardly ever got a penalty. Unbelievably thanks to Steven effin Gerrard and Liverpool and Co.

I have stories to tell my son how I had the privilege to watch the great Drogs killing defenders on my very few occasions at the Bridge. Most defenders openly admitted having difficulty in coming across DD.

Definitely the Most underrated Player of his generation.