Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Harvz

World Cup 2014

Azpilicueta starting as RB for Spain.

Did people expect this?

No but its well deserved.

Terrific first half. Shocking call for the penalty, but you can't give strikers the chance to go down by sliding past them in the box. Excellent finish by Van Persie too equalise, and I hope to see the Dutch stuff them in the second half. A dodgy penalty, and Spain try to bore everyone into submission... Amazes me how often they pass from a very good free kick position or a corner.

Sea foot   

Rio on the Beeb.

He really is poor. I know I/we hate the camel but he cannot seem to put a couple of sentences together and even when he does, his voice is so boring I seem to drift off.

Great finish by Van Persil though.

Rio on the Beeb.

He really is poor. I know I/we hate the camel but he cannot seem to put a couple of sentences together and even when he does, his voice is so boring I seem to drift off.

Great finish by Van Persil though.

Yeah not sure why he's part of the media team. When you're only known for "Rio's World Cup Wind Ups", you probably shouldn't be taken too seriously.

ANd whatttt a gooaaaaaal by Robben.

Costa painting a target on his back just in case some of our referees didn't know his rep.

Not been impressed by Costa. As I type this he headbutts the netherlands player for no reason... If people were angry with Ramires I can't wait to see how they'll try to defend Costa.

Hardly call that a headbutt... And that's not me attempting to defend him. Disgraceful by the Dutch player to make a big deal out of handbags, then tried to be a big man with a stare-down afterwards.

Really enjoying this game though.