Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Harvz

World Cup 2014

Always a beautiful thing when the Spanish lose.

I think they're waiting for Bale and Ronaldo to win it for them.

Always a beautiful thing when the Spanish lose.

I think they're waiting for Bale and Ronaldo to win it for them.

Or Messi.

Spain thrive on 1-0's, only they don't have Puyol to pull their chestnuts out of the fire. Pique and Ramos are nowhere near as solid, and with Torres and Costa as strikers they look disjointed as they don't fit the tiki-taka style. With all that factored in, they're just a group of midgets pissing around with the ball and getting hit on the counter.

And as I type this, 5-1 !!!!

Maybe Mourinho was in to something benching Casillas?

****ing hell. He's absolutely useless.

Spain may already be out. How are they gonna recover from this? Torres so poor. Costa poor. Xavi is finished.

Only players in Spain offensively is Iniesta and Silva.

Maybe Mourinho was in to something benching Casillas?

****ing hell. He's absolutely useless.

Spain may already be out. How are they gonna recover from this? Torres so poor. Costa poor. Xavi is finished.

Only players in Spain offensively is Iniesta and Silva.

I really don't know what happened to Casillas. I don't know if these horrendous showings are him being out of practice, or if he's not playing because of the poor showings!

He was a world class keeper, then he seemed to get too caught up in the politics at Madrid.

Not been impressed by Costa. As I type this he headbutts the netherlands player for no reason... If people were angry with Ramires I can't wait to see how they'll try to defend Costa.

Even without his shennanigans I can't say I ever been really impressed by Costa anyway. He's just a slightly milder version of Suarez, only not as good a footballer.

Loving watching Spain get thrashed... let's hope it's the first major nail in the coffin of tikki-takka

Typical (lack of) finish from Torres.

Torres may as well sign up for Klown Kollege.

Bit of Mourinho vindication here- demonstration that no matter how good the rest of your squad is, it just won't work when you have to call on Torres as a rescue plan!