Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Harvz

World Cup 2014

Holymoly   

I'd like to get the Chelsea players back to Cobham as quickly as possible as pretty much all of them will have had a bit of an ego bruising this World Cup.

Holymoly   

Can't see beyond Germany tonight and all the Messi fanbois having their dreams crashing to earth

Holymoly   

The last time Brazil lost the World Cup in their own country they changed the national strip from Blue to Yellow. Wonder if they'll do something similar this time?

Jedini   

No European team has ever won a World Cup played in the Americas.

1930 - Uruguay - in Uruguay
1950 - Uruguay - in Brazil
1962 - Brazil - in Chile
1970 - Brazil - in Mexico
1978 - Argentina - in Argentina
1986 - Argentina - in Mexico
1994 - Brazil - in United States
2014 - _____ - in Brazil

Higuain, that's why we're not in for you.

Enjoyable game so far. I'm leaning towards Argentina slightly for some reason, but I'd love to see either side win... Not often I say that.

Still don't see the big deal about Kroos though. I haven't watched much of him at Bayern, so I'm far from writing him off... But based on what I have seen, I just don't see what he does well. Particularly when he's under pressure.

Higuian. That is why no big team would ever be in for you again. Not even if you score a second half hatrick. The guy is over rated, and looks amazingly arrogant for having little talent. Or may be its that stupid beard.