Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Harvz

World Cup 2014

That Oar fella was so bad, not even sure how he made it to the world cup.

Didn't have his best game, but he is a half decent player. It's difficult though, we're looking to bring through a few younger players to try and generate a similar squad to our 2006 World Cup. We'll struggle initially but all these guys will be better for the experience.

Pace. Plus he scored a screamer or two when he was like 19-20 years old. Yep.

The problem is that our domestic league is so bad, that any Aussie abroad tends to just get picked. There's only 2 of the 23 who are teammates, and they both play for the Brisbane Roar. We always look disjointed, and all this talked up talent just collapses.

We'll never top 2006.

Holymoly   

Have to say that RVP's first goal will be replayed forever as one of the signature world cup goals.

Also...Blind. Can we have him please?

Have to say that RVP's first goal will be replayed forever as one of the signature world cup goals.

Also...Blind. Can we have him please?

It's got be the best World Cup header ever scored. I mean it was nearly outside of the box!

Chile looked like world champions for 20 minutes and Sanchez was unplayable.

Sanchez always struck me as a player who'd fit in far better in England than in Spain.

Not advocating us signing him but we could do worse.

He was fantastic in the last WC too I was really hoping we'd sign him , then Barca did.

Aussies played really well, if England get beaten but try as hard as the Aussies did then I don't think we'd have cause to complain.

Zidane   

Spain should have taken Dr Fuentes. The "greatest team ever" doesn't get beaten like this and now its happened to both Spain and Barca.

QFT