JaneB

Coronavirus COVID-19

Sciatika   

They say that if you are sick, a dog will stay by your side to comfort you where a cat is simply waiting for dinner.

chara   
3 hours ago, Sciatika said:

They say that if you are sick, a dog will stay by your side to comfort you where a cat is simply waiting for dinner.

That certainly can be said!.....with that little cat it was always the "Don't think I'm here for you..it's just a coincidence" attitude..but every time!

chara   
8 hours ago, blue moon said:

Had mine last Friday - Astra Zeneca, no choice - arm felt like it had been thumped, but apart from that I just felt exhausted for a couple of days. Good opportunity to sit in front of the telly watching football. Mrs BM tuned a blind eye to the obvious playing for sympathy. Apparently, AZ second shot is a doddle. We will see. Now, what will be on the telly in 3 months ... ? Ah ... the Euros .... good planning, that .... 

Ah BM...the sympathy route....I too am shameless regarding that but in all fairness I couldn't bring myself to play that card as Mrs C was really hammered......waited until she felt a wee bit better....all heart me!