Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JaneB

NEW FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT 2020

chara   

Oh and.....hope you got to see the game today.....be a walk in the past for us "older" Blues.......

3 hours ago, Michael Tucker said:

Hello all!

I'm back in gear after a few weeks in hospital. About 6 years ago, I had my left leg opened up, and half my big toe amputated. Had veins bypassed a stent put in. Came as quite a  shock at the time! Anyway, the same thing happened with my right leg some weeks ago. So basically had the same procedure. This time though, I had to lose the complete big toe on the right foot, and a bit more. This past week I've been in an associated hospital doing physio and getting strength back. Now back home, and looking to put on weight and get walking. 

So, here I am. I've sent a message to the lovely Jane, and look forward to chatting with her some more! I appreciate very much that Jane started this thread, and all the comments that have been made. No, I didn't take off, or get sick of the joint - sorry!

Anyway, I look forward to getting back into the swing of things.

Cheers, all.

MT. 

Blimey! 

Hope you're on the mend and feeling better soon. 

JaneB   

@Michael Tucker

MICHAEL!!!  You don't know how happy and relieved I am to hear from you!!!

So sorry you have been through so much and hope you're getting stronger everyday.

Will PM you later

X

Ham   

Good to have you back.  It was me that was convinced that you'd gotten sick of the petty in-fighting and just done one.  

9 hours ago, Michael Tucker said:

Hello all!

I'm back in gear after a few weeks in hospital. About 6 years ago, I had my left leg opened up, and half my big toe amputated. Had veins bypassed a stent put in. Came as quite a  shock at the time! Anyway, the same thing happened with my right leg some weeks ago. So basically had the same procedure. This time though, I had to lose the complete big toe on the right foot, and a bit more. This past week I've been in an associated hospital doing physio and getting strength back. Now back home, and looking to put on weight and get walking. 

So, here I am. I've sent a message to the lovely Jane, and look forward to chatting with her some more! I appreciate very much that Jane started this thread, and all the comments that have been made. No, I didn't take off, or get sick of the joint - sorry!

Anyway, I look forward to getting back into the swing of things.

Cheers, all.

MT. 

Excellent! Good to hear from you Michael. Onwards and upwards I hope!