Sir

Official: Thomas Tuchel Appointed New Chelsea Head Coach

asvaberg   
23 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

He has spent several weeks I imagine lining this up before yesterdays announcement so he should have had plenty of time to get here.

40 points in H2 is the minimum I reckon, just as 85 was the minimum I reckoned at the start of the season.  Of course H2 will be tougher as all the other clubs are in full swing now.

40 points would be 69 points at end year, with all the clubs above us now I would think that will bring about 6th.

My guess is 34p, taking us to 63p total - making us a 7th place. Interim season, it is :)

51 minutes ago, DannyLB said:

Why is top four gone? I genuinely do not understand this. Anyone saying this is making a massive assumption that all above us will not have a dip in form. We are literally playing all the teams that currently reside in the top again this season. 

Wasn't United in a similar position to us last season? They hit form and climbed to third while we stumbled to 4th. It's entirely possible and the team needs to believe it. 

They signed Fernandes, Made a huge difference, not many players hit the ground running like he has

asvaberg   

Welcome, Tuchel. Good luck - you're gonna need it :)

1st Month salary payback - here you go:

image.png.5bec20fe6693490a055dd67bbbba40bd.png

Edited by asvaberg

DannyLB   
3 minutes ago, southcoastal said:

They signed Fernandes, Made a huge difference, not many players hit the ground running like he has

True but we just signed a new manager that could make a similar difference. I'm also not saying that we can do it because United did, we can do it because we have 19 matches left to play in a highly unusual season. I choose to remain optimistic. 

Just now, DannyLB said:

True but we just signed a new manager that could make a similar difference. I'm also not saying that we can do it because United did, we can do it because we have 19 matches left to play in a highly unusual season. I choose to remain optimistic. 

Struggling with optimism want to see how things go, but hope you are right

3 minutes ago, DannyLB said:

we can do it because we have 19 matches left to play in a highly unusual season. I choose to remain optimistic. 

Good man! Much better than second guessing the poor sod before he even gets his feet under the table at Cobham. He's our new manager, so let's give him a chance.

Top 4 is far from gone with people beating each other but we need to start tomorrow. A few more quick losses and it could be gone.